3 days until I'm uncluttered
      New pricing in for sale section
      ex-Dash is now $40-

Comment

2 Days until parts are swimming with the fishes

Comment

Originally posted by squidrope View Post
          2 Days until parts are swimming with the fishes
          I really wish you werent so far away. 4 snows on steelies for $50? Omg.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
          (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by 15Michaeljoseph View Post
            I really wish you werent so far away. 4 snows on steelies for $50? Omg.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
            Drop me the money and I will pick up. I am most likely headed that way on Wednesday.
            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

WTB late model coupe passenger fender, would be perfect if it's lach silver
              "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
              1991 318is - the cruiser
              1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                Drop me the money and I will pick up. I am most likely headed that way on Wednesday.
                Thnx

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                  Winters just sold

Comment

New England FS/FT/WTB thread

Anyone selling a driver's side sport seat?

Comment

FS/FT-'87 325iS with 172k miles, PM or text 207-242-4221 for details.
                      Originally posted by stevie30
                      The e30 is the '57 Chevy of the European imports. Quote me on this.
                      1986 325eS - cosmosblau, sold
                      1990 325i - bronzit sedan, sold
                      1984 318i - delphin coupe, sold
                      1987 325iS - zinnoberrot, sold
                      1988 325iS - zinnoberrot, sold
                      1989 325iX - zinnoberrot sedan, current project/daily

Comment

WTB a late model rear bumper and valence. The valance is truly what I need. I already have a rusted out valence so please I don't need those. Anyone parting out a car with a nice option or know of one that is available I am very interested. Thanks.
                        Last edited by Bbruins72; 07-20-2016, 06:53 AM. Reason: Spelling and correction to post
                        sigpic

Comment

Anyone want to buy a nice e36?

Comment

Posting for my mother in law, olhausen keystone pool table slate table and a light and sticks and balls. It's in Erving Mass kinda out of the way but super nice playing table with wine colored felt.

Asking 1900 with sticks, light, balls and so forth.
                            Last edited by M-technik-3; 08-06-2016, 09:35 AM.
                            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

I have the following E30 parts for sale (prices are firm unless noted otherwise):

Royal blue hood in very good condition. $75

KYB front struts with about 8,000 miles on them. $30

Complete set of vert front and rear mudflaps in excellent condition with all hardware and instructions. $95

Bremi plug wires ( and loom) for 325i in good condition. The plug boots are still very pliable. $40

Rubber motor mounts in good condition (45 mm tall) and New factory 11811133377 reinforcement cups. $ 25

325i oil pump #12730852 with unknown miles $25

Rear window chrome lock strip 51 1/2" long in very good condition. The chrome is still good. $15

Dynomax 17733 2 1/2" I/O muffler (in good used condition) with hanger welded on and a brand new Magnaflow stainless 10748 y-pipe with dual 2" and single 2 1/2" outlet. The muffler was removed from my m30/e30 and fit well it has some of the extra pipe still attached. These parts would go a long way toward building a good 2 1/2" single exhaust. $30 picked up

Medium case OPEN 3.25 diff with about 130k on it. It made no noise. Minus the axle hubs and rear cover. $50. I don't have the hubs but I have a rear cover in clean condition with good condition solid rubber mount installed but one of the fins is broken but it is still very functional. $40 for the cover or $80 for the diff and cover together. Pick up only
                              Last edited by Bearmw; 09-05-2016, 01:15 PM. Reason: Added stuff
                              Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. -Mark Twain

Comment

Interested in the wires, approximately how old or how many miles are on them?

Originally posted by Bearmw View Post
                                I have the following E30 parts for sale (prices are firm unless noted otherwise):

Royal blue hood in very good condition. $75

KYB front struts with about 8,000 miles on them. $30

Complete set of vert front and rear mudflaps in excellent condition with all hardware and instructions. $95

Bremi plug wires ( and loom) for 325i in good condition. The plug boots are still very pliable. $40

Rubber motor mounts in good condition (45 mm tall) and New factory 11811133377 reinforcement cups. $ 25

325i oil pump #12730852 with unknown miles $25

Rear window chrome lock strip 51 1/2" long in very good condition. The chrome is still good. $15

Comment

Working...
                                X