No announcement yet.

New England FS/FT/WTB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calypsorot Metallic 90 325i 4 door partout. Tan Interior, Automatic. Body is straight. Pics added later. (North Providence Rhode Island)

Comment

alpine 91 318i partout...tan interior
      1991 318is ---230K - DD
      1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
      so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

ROH Wheels

15x7, +28. I started cleaning them over the summer but didn't have the time to dedicate to them. the first wheel has 1 or 2 dents i believe, the second wheel is the worst and would cost about $100 for a shop to weld in new material, smooth and straighten. the third and fourth looked ok.

$150obo

"I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
        1991 318is - the cruiser
        1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

4-door natur vinyl interior - about as mint as they come. door cards are not de-laminating at the faux-stitching ribs like many aged and worn out interiors. driver's map pocket has slight crack, maybe 1" length, that is hardly visible. seats have virtually no wear, zero tears, shocks for the front are decent (seatback won't flop down on you), no wobbles or mechanical issues at all. rear seat is the basic variant. front seat rails not included.

Comment

Not my sale but I just found this on NH craigslist

E30 Black Crack Free Dashboard for $75

1989 US E30 Cammed S52
            Under Construction: 1983 Euro E28 Cammed LQ9/LS3 Heads/Jakeb E28 LSx Kit

Comment

Parts for sale.

One set of 17" with center caps $600 bucks. Needs 3 tires. (one is pretty good) All wheels have some curb rash. Damn PO.

One set of 15" without center caps and almost brand new Nokian Hakkapeliitta RSi snow tires on them. Needs hub centric rings.Size 185/65/15 Clear coat peeling on one rim, and paint bubbling in 2 corners on another. Pretty nice wheels. No curb damage on these. $600

Have a pretty nice set of mhw blacked out late model tails forsale. One stud has been broken, and fixed. Tiny crack on one light. VERY hard to see. $400 picked up.

Hella smoked smiley headlights. Had some rusted metal come out of one of the projector beam lights. Not sure what rusted out, as they look fine from the outside.Rings need paint, and some pitting of the glass. But no cracks or anything. $200 picked up.

Thanks
              Jay
              Last edited by dunebuggyjay; 12-08-2012, 02:33 PM. Reason: added pics

Comment

Looking for a good blower motor and wiper linkage asap!!

Comment

If someone local wants the Dforce rims and tires I posted earlier, you can pick em up for $400. Tis the season!
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

WTB anthracite 4-door late model carpet

Comment

Originally posted by randomsv650 View Post
                      If someone local wants the Dforce rims and tires I posted earlier, you can pick em up for $400. Tis the season!
                      Might be interested. I won't be back from where I am for at least three days at earliest.
                      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Parts for Sale in Salem, NH:

MOMO Extreme Wheels - Brand New - 17x8 5x120 et18 - $850 picked up

BBS Style 29's With New Tires - 16x7 5x120 et20 - Kumho Ecsta AST 205/50 16 - $425 picked up

Gray Leather M3 Seats - $195 picked up

Gray M3 Door Cards - $75 picked up

Black Vinyl Armrest / Ski Pass Rear Seat - Back Part Only - $125 picked up

Pics will be up tomorrow

Used heater core - $45 picked up

Thanks!

Comment

I'm looking for cheap, good body panels. Color does not matter, I'm looking for rust free (or mostly) parts without dents. Car will he painted later after all panels are replaced that are fucked up. I drive a late model 1991 318is. I need:

Hood
                          Trunk lid w is mounting holes
                          Both fenders
                          Valance
                          Rear plastic bumper.

I'm in Maine. Cheap shipping is ideal. Road trips on my off days is also a possibility. Please pm me if anyone has anything.

1986 325e - RIP
                          1987 528e - Sold
                          1989 325iX - Parted Out
                          1991 318iS - Sold
                          1991 325iS - Current

Comment

Has 140000, fast as hell,sway bar onfront end,nice rims,nice boss system,check engine lights on but I've put money into car lights on for air sesor flow,basically its a plastic air vent easy replacement,ill even do the work for you for part,plus labor,200. Anyway I've only had car for like half a year the person I brought it from had some asshole machnic didn't know his ass from elbow,however me and my guys have done some awsom work to the car and she runs very good. Im boot really that interested in selling it truthfully, but I'm am open to your offers. If its worth my while ill entertain the though,even looking for trades something not so classy but runs and has no real problems. Maybe a street bike and a point a2b type car truck suvs.five o eight eight 1thee six o two o or two 0 six 0 ask for Mike. Ps by the way those other cars are also for grabs. Any qustios call.

Wow, my head hurts trying to decipher the meaning of a few lines here.
                            https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Oh god, I wish there were pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteD View Post
                                I never got around to trying to fit the front bumper, but I think it should snug up with little effort. My plan was to mold an es valence to it, but I ended up selling it, so I just have the front bumper.

I'll try to get more pictures.
                                Interested in the front bumper....

Looking for clean, unmodified front diving board and trim. Thanks.
                                Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=254176

Comment

Working...
                                X