No announcement yet.

New England FS/FT/WTB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone interested in some ronal LS 5x120 et 37 15x7.5? All 4 need refinishing this was the worst one that I started to bead blast with plastic and It takes too long. Not worth it for me to spend 500 on a set of wheels that I may or may not ever use.

I have centers for them as well. Centers are new. wheels I'd like $75 centsers I'd like $120

Wheels are Ronal and the centers are ACT.

This is what they could look like again. I borrowed this photo from a set that was fs about 7 years ago.
    Last edited by M-technik-3; 02-01-2017, 08:40 AM.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

WTB: Front Valance

Looking to buy a front valance for my 1984 318i. Let me know what you have. I am in MA.

Thanks

Comment

E24 For Sale

Hey guys, the time has finally come. I've loved this car for the last three years, but I no longer have the time or motivation to make this car what i've always wanted.

Link to the craigslist ad:http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cto/5950115806.html

Any questions let me know!

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
          Anyone interested in some ronal LS 5x120 et 37 15x7.5? All 4 need refinishing this was the worst one that I started to bead blast with plastic and It takes too long. Not worth it for me to spend 500 on a set of wheels that I may or may not ever use.

I have centers for them as well. Centers are new. wheels I'd like $75 centsers I'd like $120

This is what they could look like again. I borrowed this photo from a set that was fs about 7 years ago.
          I'm interested.. I'll PM you

Comment

i'm interested in the ronals if dave doesn't pick them up. shoot me a pm if he doesnt. thanks!
            84 325e, Saphirblau Metallic/Houndstooth Sport, OBD-2 M52B28/ zf320

Comment

M-Technik, you pm box appears full, if dave doesn't end up getting the wheels please send me a text or call me at 203.9seven9.614o
              84 325e, Saphirblau Metallic/Houndstooth Sport, OBD-2 M52B28/ zf320

Comment

Originally posted by yngtmr View Post
                i'm interested in the ronals if dave doesn't pick them up. shoot me a pm if he doesnt. thanks!
                All yours, I have to pass for now

Comment

Originally posted by kylefav21 View Post
                  Hey guys, the time has finally come. I've loved this car for the last three years, but I no longer have the time or motivation to make this car what i've always wanted.

Link to the craigslist ad:http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/cto/5950115806.html

Any questions let me know!

oh damn i wish i could, this is a very reasonably priced e24 compared to everything else i've seen in the last couple years. good luck with sale.
                  Originally posted by stevie30
                  The e30 is the '57 Chevy of the European imports. Quote me on this.
                  1986 325eS - cosmosblau, sold
                  1990 325i - bronzit sedan, sold
                  1984 318i - delphin coupe, sold
                  1987 325iS - zinnoberrot, sold
                  1988 325iS - zinnoberrot, sold
                  1989 325iX - zinnoberrot sedan, current project/daily

Comment

Only asking 40K

Comment

You still have these ? Very interested
                      1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
                      1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
                      1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
                      1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

WTB-Single Mass ETA Flywheel

Comment

WTB: Black sports seats. Vinyl or leather is fine.
                          sigpic

Comment

Wheels are still here, but at present time I am on a break from r3v due to family issues.

Comment

^Sorry to learn about family issues. I've been wondering where you've been.

Comment

Looking for a sunroof panel. Possibly with some of the runners since I lost a couple. Color does not matter since I will be painting it.

Located in Tolland,Ct

Comment

Working...
                                X