Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone have a e34 pan that doesn’t want $300 for it? Lol

Comment

Looking for an m42 AFM and the little 12" "extension" piece of the harness
      1991 318is ---230K - DD
      1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
      so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Looking for an open medium case diff. Located in NY/CT, willing to travel. 3.15 to 3.73 ratio

Comment

Originally posted by David9999999 View Post
          Looking for an open medium case diff. Located in NY/CT, willing to travel. 3.15 to 3.73 ratio
          Hey, I have an open medium case 3.73 that someone has expressed interest in but, they have not picked up yet. Shoot me a pm if you want to head up to Boston for it.

Comment

Come by Southwestern CT today:

Vintage mono-wiper linkage setup - $200 negotiable

George Graves interior light dimming module, limited run - $60
            a
            Still have that set of wheels posted above - $125

Pair of front/rear OEM muffler straps, lightly used purchased a couple years ago - $40

Pretty decent ZHP Knob with OEM M-Stripe 5-speed pattern added (I grade conditions conservatively) - $40 or less as a package

Brand new Febi/Bilstein e-brake cables, pair, new in bags still - $40

New in bag Lemforder tie rod - free with any purchase

325i manual driveshaft for rebuild or core - $50 obo?

Set of 6 flow-matched and rebuilt 19# Ford Yellow 4 pintle fuel injectors - $50

2 15x7 BBS RZ378 wheels with "usable" 225/50/15 tires - $150
            Last edited by 4drPwr; 07-14-2018, 07:17 AM.
            86Zinno

Comment

I have an S50 block with valve cover, crank, pistons, and oil pan taking up too much space in my garage. Someone come take it all for $150, i need to clear my garage out to pour a new slab.

Underhill VT,

Also have E21 Foha spoiler $60 picked up, and a set of E21 wheels (the ones that look like Alpinas) for $80.
              https://vermont.craigslist.org/pts/d...643012500.html
              Last edited by eternal24k; 07-14-2018, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Looking for a set of Alpine white 2 mirrors. The closer to Springfield, MA the better.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
                '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
                '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Originally posted by Das Delfin View Post
                  Looking for a front strut tower brace around central CT that works with my m20 w/cruise control.. but will drive for a good deal!
                  Try garagistic, they're cheap enough for something brand new. Or maybe we could make you one?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
                  (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

i am looking for:
                    roll cage (half cage too)
                    late model filler plate
                    euro grill
                    cloth interior stuff
                    iS splitter
                    ellipsoids on the cheap fam

Comment

Come by Southwestern CT today:

Vintage mono-wiper linkage setup - $200

George Graves interior light dimming module, limited run - $50

Pair of front/rear OEM muffler straps, lightly used purchased a couple years ago - $40

Decent ZHP Knob with OEM M-Stripe 5-speed pattern added - $40 or less as a package

Brand new Febi/Bilstein e-brake cables, pair, new in bags still - $40

New in bag Lemforder tie rod - free with any purchase

325i manual driveshaft for rebuild or core - $50 obo?

Set of 6 flow-matched and rebuilt 19# Ford Yellow 4 pintle fuel injectors - $50

Very good AWII Trunk Lid and Sunroof Panel - make offer

AWII E30 mirrors with black bases (E36 color scheme) - $50

Located in Stamford, CT - PM me
                      Last edited by 4drPwr; 08-08-2018, 01:53 PM.
                      86Zinno

Comment

Coupe doors

I have a pair of coupe doors that I'm stripping the window motors/regulators/trim off of if anyone needs the shells for a race car/lemons project. Paint is pretty faded and theres a little rust starting on the lower edges but they are free to anyone who can use them.

Also looking for a manual driveshaft for my 87 325is if anybody has one near Boston.

Comment

Make an offer on any of the stuff in my previous post, would like to clear some stuff out today. PM me and we'll work something out.
                          86Zinno

Comment

Gauging Interest....1990 coupe; S50 from colorado NO ROT

I think I need to sell it because life. I'm old, cranky, and just went thorough a nasty divorce.

This car is still registered, insured, and driven. If you don't have the money, or a decent offer, please don't waste each other's time.

1990 325i colorado car, clean under car, no rot, very little surface rust, slight body damage on driver door into rear fender. A BMW tech from Denver had it out there and brought it back to Mass after he did the engine and diff mods. I bought the car in 2015 and made it my own with nice upgrades.

Details:

Sterlingsilber metallic (paint is bad), black interior
                            S50 with ~170K (runs like a scalded dog!)
                            5-speed (smooth, quiet)
                            Steel skid plate under oil pan (saved my bacon right after I got the car)
                            3.73 LSD from iS
                            smallest MTech steering wheel, rewrapped black leather (needs a horn button)
                            Z3 steering rack/shifter (M weighted knob)
                            Stainless Argent exhaust, front to back w/cat (loud, but sounds AWESOME)
                            Kosei 15-inch 4X100 Kumho tires last year <10K miles
                            Turner Chip
                            Garagastic brace
                            Fancy Castro air box
                            Interior is very nice, (cracked dash) tho black pleather sport seats work pretty well, speedo works, odo quit @ 165K...mileage est 205K on the car.

Daily driver for the past 3 years. Extremely reliable.

Needs rear shock mounts, paint and a driver.

Oh yeah.....LOTS of cool parts in storage.....nice HUSCO w/center console, old NARDI steering wheel no hub, gauge clusters, fog lights, a straight set of 4 4X100 american racing wheels, interior swithces, etc.....too much stuff to list.
                            I would drive this awesome car anywhere. It makes me smile every time I drive it.

$10K

PM me, sorry about the crappy pic, phone smashed, no pc at hone, so I posted from work.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by jeff_b; 08-14-2018, 05:41 AM. Reason: I’m really really good at making typos and forgetting stuff.
                            "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
                            -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

Set of M20 headers, unknown brand, someone before me welded in spacers between the runners as seen in the pictures, probably to iron out the fit - I had these on my M20 and they installed with zero trouble or issues - say $140 but open to offers

Still have a few other miscellaneous parts as well:

Pair of very good condition OEM muffler straps, individual F/R pieces - $?
                              George Graves interior light dimming module - $50?
                              USB-OBD2 cable with BMW software on 2 discs - $?
                              Excellent condition white sunroof panel - $75?
                              Very good AWII/black mirrors, painted in E36 style (black bases and rear-facing half of mirror housing, AWII front half of mirror housing) - $60?

PM with your number and we can talk over text.
                              Last edited by 4drPwr; 08-30-2018, 12:41 PM.
                              86Zinno

Comment

Have a set of S52 cams and trays for sale. $400

Comment

Working...
                                X