New England FS/FT/WTB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4drPwr View Post
    Set of M20 headers, unknown brand, someone before me welded in spacers between the runners as seen in the pictures, probably to iron out the fit - I had these on my M20 and they installed with zero trouble or issues - say $140 but open to offers

snip
    Saturday, parts road-trip day - $120 for the above headers if someone wanted to come by today. Appear to be Hartge/Supersprint clones from my research.
    86Zinno

Comment

I'm negotiable within reason on the above headers, have an unexpected expense. Someone has to want some decent, well-fitting headers as a Labor Day gift for their E30?
      86Zinno

Comment

anyone have drivers side kick panel near concord NH? willing to travel a bit.

Comment

anybody with a good 318i exhaust for the M42?

Comment

Straight catback exhaust with a dummy muffler shell, sounds can be heard in this video I made which is the exact unit for sale, just before I had the dummy shell and tips put on. Tips are removable.

1989 BMW E30, M20B25 19lb Injectors + MarkD93 chip, straight piped exhaust from catalytic converter back, 190,000 miles at time of video.Some people aren't r...

Sold.
            Last edited by 4drPwr; 09-10-2018, 03:51 AM.
            86Zinno

Comment

Selling a set of H&R race springs. One coil cut off the fronts for more low and stiffer ride. $160 in Manchester, CT

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

Originally posted by eternal24k View Post
                anybody with a good 318i exhaust for the M42?

I have a supersprint if you're interested
                sigpic

1990 325is 2JZGTE Swap
                1989 325ix Coupe
                1988 325is Coupe
                1988 325i Euro Vert

Comment

M42 skidplate, mounting hardware included.... $110+shipping

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
                  "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
                  1991 318is - the cruiser
                  1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

RHODE ISLAND

E30 driver side floor mount bucket seat bracket.

$60 on the bucket seat bracket

401-867-0060 for quicker response
                    Last edited by RedHoodRidah; 11-06-2018, 10:59 AM.
                    92 Granite Silver Vert
                    M60B40 5spd

Comment

WTB Rear Bumper assembly for '88 iX Coupe

WTB Rear Bumper assembly for '88 iX Coupe. Bumper Part number is 51 12 1 953 959. Grade A preferred.

Thx

Comment

New England FS/FT/WTB thread

I’ve got a few mint ones down on Cape Cod feel free to PM me

Originally posted by 635jes View Post
                        WTB Rear Bumper assembly for '88 iX Coupe. Bumper Part number is 51 12 1 953 959. Grade A preferred.

Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        2 x 88 IXs, 91 318IS, 90, 97, 98, 01 M3s, 95 540I 6spd,

Current project 91 318is build thread
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=385094

sigpic

Comment

Hey New England people,

Looking for a 96-99 328i or M3 driveshaft for my swap. If anybody has one please let me know!
                          1990 Brilliantrot 325i Coupe AKA Whitney - sold :(
                          1991 Brilliantrot 318is Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by turbski View Post
                            anyone have drivers side kick panel near concord NH? willing to travel a bit.
                            Yes shoot me a message!

Comment

bb Aero Arrow Wheels and Tires 15x6 4x100 ET20? (I will confirm soon).
                              These wheels and tires were going to be with me until death, but I have a personal situation that demands I get rid of everything that I love :/

For those that don't know, these wheels were a special order design that came out of Rainer Buchmann's BB Motorwerks before the company folded. Allegedly, these were the first production design turbine wheels prior to application in motorsport, used on one of BB's air-cooled slant noses. Buchmann also pioneered as the first in keyless entry, radar-based cruise control, among others. Really cool provenance. More one these wheels are here:

Perhaps the first one-piece asymmetrical aero wheel, Rainer Buchmann had this wheel on the BB Porsche Targa Turbo White in 1978.

That said, I wanted to make these wheels unique... uniquer than they are already. So I played around with various designs on the arrows. All original arrows are included, comes with 3 original caps and 1 fiberglass replica cap. Also comes with a mold so you can make as many as you want.

Tires are excellent tread, can discuss removing them but they're brilliant directional tires and look great on the wheels, so we can discuss. I'd prefer an in-person transaction but if you want these bad enough, I'm willing to ship. I can offer credentials on various forums and am willing to discuss how to go about shipping, but no promises as the process itself is a bit sketchy.

I imagine these are one of only a few sets in North America. Really upset about getting rid of these special shoes, make me an offer. Local transactions get priority. Located in Southern NH. If you prefer to speak on the phone, PM me and we can arrange a conversation. I have over 80 pictures of these things. I've gone so far as to wash them in my shower.

To recap, they come with the following:

4 almost brand new BF Goodrich g-force Sports
                              4 BB Auto Arrow Wheels
                              8 original arrows
                              3 original BB caps
                              1 replica BB cap
                              1 mold of an original cap
                              16 wheel bolts

Asking $2200 OBO shipped.

Please feel free to PM with any questions. Thanks! I have tons of pictures of these.

Gallery:
                              Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like eugeneasaur.

Comment

IX parts galore

Looking to make room and free up some cash for winter projects. I have parted out a few cars and accumulated a large stash of parts.

Just a sample of what I have
                                -IX motor (X2)
                                -Auto IX trans
                                -IX front axles (all in need of reboot/rebuild)
                                -IX control arms (all need ball joints)
                                -Ix rear hubs
                                -Ix strut housings
                                -IX stock springs (not pretty)
                                -Decent hoods (X2 all need paint)
                                -Complete coupe and sedan trim
                                -Mirror housings (all need paint)
                                -Interior trim (consoles, switches, etc)
                                -Late model tailights as far as the eye can see
                                -Plenty more I cant think of off the top of my head will update.

What I DO NOT have
                                -Fenders
                                -Seats
                                -rwd strut housings
                                -headlights
                                -bumpers
                                -turbo parts

Message me if you are interested, pretty flexible on prices. Located in Manchvegas NH

Comment

Working...
                                X