New England FS/FT/WTB thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MASSACHUSETTS

WTB: ZF trans and any applicable parts for S52 E30 swap.

FS: various '84 318i coupe parts including rear trailing arms, front struts (complete), engine and automatic drive train (complete)

Comment

Anyone have a 2.79, 2.93, or 3.25 limited slip for sale??

Comment

Selling a set of wheels/tires in CT...

15x7 et37 OZ Ultraleggera in gunmetal gray wrapped in Continental ExtremeContact Sport 205-50-15. Wheels are 7/10 condition with minor curbing on one or two and tires are only 3 months old with barely 1k miles on them. I actually have 5 since I ran over a nail with one but wasn't required to turn it in when it was replaced under warranty so I had it patched and it's included unmounted.

These wheels weigh 11 lbs each and come with 12mm trac-lite hubcentric spacers for a final et of 25, oem fitment. I also have hub rings for them for e30 and another set for Mini fitment, if you wish. Conti ECS were released a couple years ago and are the go-to tire for the wet. Perfect for New England where the weather changes every 20 mins..

Looking for 750. You'll want a wheel stud kit or longer bolts as they won't fit with factory length bolts.

Help me fund the Falken 200tw tires I want to put on bottle caps to be true OEM plus!

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

steelies for a 325I?

anyone have a set of black steelies in or around nh they wanna sell? 15" pref. or point me in the direction of a company that makes them in a d window?
          Thanks

Comment

I'll soon be getting rid of an entire Z3 drivetrain - 5 lug conversion, M44 and trans, harness, etc. Will part with everything at a very cheap price if someone wants to help me remove it so I can install my S52 drivetrain.
            Driving is the only way to go faster....

Comment

Originally posted by turbski View Post
              anyone have a set of black steelies in or around nh they wanna sell? 15" pref. or point me in the direction of a company that makes them in a d window?
              Thanks
              I have a set of oem e30 Steelies with hub caps but 14’s if your interested
              -His-
              87 e30 325i
              87 e24 m6
              05 e83 x3
              94 e32 740i 5spd
              -Hers-
              89 e30 325i
              18 f48 x1

Comment

Looking for a very affordable 13 OBC. Mine is in good shape, but the LCD is melting - although my backlight is okay - I already redid it. Thanks! - Seth (Boston)

Comment

Looking for a rust free sunroof panel if anyone has one near Boston, Delphin would be preferable.

Comment

Massachusetts:

Have a complete front/rear suspension from a 1.9L z3 if anyone is looking to do a 5-lug swap.
                    Driving is the only way to go faster....

Comment

Anybody with a nice condition rear diving board closer to Western Mass?
                      (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

Originally posted by ccarey3 View Post
                        Looking for a rust free sunroof panel if anyone has one near Boston, Delphin would be preferable.
                        Friend of mine has a rust free panel in Enfield, CT... On the far side from you but still driveable if you really want it

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
                        (OO=[][]=OO) For Life

Comment

I have a bunch of parts for an m20 2.5l and the entire top end off of a s-eta.
                          2.5 intake manifold, throttle body, a couple of engine harnesses misc connectors.
                          2.7 intake with 885 head casting in good shape, both manifolds valve cover and a good condition oil pan. PM me with any needs. im sure theres some things im forgetting. Help fund my turbo stroker build!!!!

Comment

Looking for interior B pillar black trim and center console (both front and back) front needs to be for an airbag two door.
                            1991 318is ---230K - DD
                            1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
                            so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Selling the following from a West Coast (CA) 1991 318i in Vermont:
                              • M42 Wire Harness
                              • Custom M42 Exhaust, magnaflow w/ Dinan tip
                              • G240 transmission
                              • Other M42 bits and pieces, have the whole motor for cheap
                              • Driveshaft

Comment

Have a 3.73 lsd for sale. Mileage unknown. Appears to be good condition. $250

Comment

Working...
                                X