Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody attending the events at Lime Rock this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it was mine. I sold it in '07 to a guy in California. I remember that rainy cruise. It was fun up untill the downpour.

Comment

Originally posted by vt.bimmer View Post
      Cant you just buy the camp tickets there? There is no limit to camp tickets sold.
      I usually stay at the Housatonic meadows, it's a great spot right on the river a few twisty miles from Limerock. I called them today and they said they still have some sites open, so hopefully they'll still be open by the time I get there tomorrow.

I think when I bought my tickets for the show online they said the infield was full anyways, are you sure there's no limit?
      Byron
      Leichtbau

Comment

Im here now. Still plenty of room.

Comment

Housatonic was completely booked when I got there, so I ended up getting a site in the park. I have a slammed green e39, say hello if you see me.

Byron
          Byron
          Leichtbau

Comment

Yeah it was mine. I sold it in '07 to a guy in California. I remember that rainy cruise. It was fun up untill the downpour.
            wow small world that is my old mk4 2 cars back from yours . Hopefully with some help from Greg , Jizo , Gray Ghost and the rest of Finesse Auto I will be rolling in a e30 or a e28 soon . Enjoy Lime Rock Guys .
            Searching for Animal Chin
            Season ending injury before season even starts
            Being converted from VW
            www.brokestatus.com

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
              Housatonic was completely booked when I got there, so I ended up getting a site in the park. I have a slammed green e39, say hello if you see me.

Byron
              Pretty sure I saw your car in the BMW corral. Only slammed green e39 I saw all weekend. Looked good man.

Comment

Any photo's?
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Pretty sure I saw your car in the BMW corral. Only slammed green e39 I saw all weekend. Looked good man.
                  I looked around for the cars in your sig but didn't see either all weekend.

Here's a few pictures I took on Instagram

Edit: I have no idea what I'm doing
                  Last edited by E30SPDFRK; 09-04-2012, 06:56 AM.
                  Byron
                  Leichtbau

Comment

Working...
                  X