No announcement yet.

Fender Rolling Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just got out of work, and found out that the manager that was supposed to cover my shift tomorrow night, 11p-7a, called in sick for it. So I get to work tomorrow night, and that'll put me out - I'd be in no shape to drive to VT, hang out, and back after working overnight.

WTF. life suckzors. Brent, if you still need the $25, let me know - it's the least I can do. I can always roll at a later date - albeit without the lift :(

Chris - sorry to hear about your grandmother. My thoughts are with you and your family.
    Last edited by Bimmerfanatik; 04-15-2006, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Ahh, Ive had more people drop than are coming. Guess I shouldnt have spent $50 on bbq fixins.

Comment

EDIT: If any more people drop the price is going up. This needs to be worth the shop owner and my while.

Comment

Originally posted by vt.bimmer
          Ahh, Ive had more people drop than are coming. Guess I shouldnt have spent $50 on bbq fixins.
          thats the way it goes. I hope ya have a good turnout for the sake of those that do show
          HDE30 <3

Comment

Originally posted by vt.bimmer
            see above - I had every intention of going, so if you want some cash, say the word. It's the very least I can do - I've had my fair share of gtg's at my place, I know how it goes ;)

Comment

SO roll call who is going and where are you from?
              1. Shadyduk1979 - bellingham, ma

Comment

Originally posted by shadyduk1979
                2. Brew - Framingham or Marshfield, MA (Not sure where I'll be tomorrow morning)
                '91 318is
                sigpic

Comment

2. Brew - Framingham or Marshfield, MA (Not sure where I'll be tomorrow morning)
                  3.Kangamangus driver- Templeton, MA

Comment

So is that it? anyone want to meet up someplace so we can all drive up together? PM me with #s

Comment

OK, popsicle is out. With that said there is only 4 people to roll. Unfortunately this means the price has gone up or it can be cancelled.
                      The new price is $50
                      Please let me know ASAP so I can tell the shop owner if this is still on or not.

Comment

I'm still in but if you wanted to do this say next sunday that would be good too that way perhaps everyone who wanted to go can do so?

Comment

on my way see you guys there- chris

Comment

I'm still in but if you wanted to do this say next sunday that would be good too that way perhaps everyone who wanted to go can do so?
                            the 23rd is the hopkinton meet @ the state park, i'd be down for the day b4 though... or any other day.

Comment

Brent, do you have a paypal address?
                              '91 318is
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brew
                                Brent, do you have a paypal address?
                                bimmer@sover.net Why??

Boy did you guys miss out!!
                                Heres a teaser shot. More pics and info soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X