No announcement yet.

Fender Rolling Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many people attending and rolling fenders???

Comment

First post is updated. 5 confirmed rollers and two Im waiting on confirmation.
      Shadyduk79 lives near Boston and I figured maybe he can hook up with you guys to make the trek over. I linked him to this page so maybe he will post.

Comment

Originally posted by vt.bimmer
        First post is updated. 5 confirmed rollers and two I'm waiting on confirmation.
        Shadyduk79 lives near Boston and I figured maybe he can hook up with you guys to make the trek over. I linked him to this page so maybe he will post.
        Got the link Brent said something about a caravan up. I live 40 mins south of Boston. Exit 18 on 495 close to ma pike 95 and 93. Oh and since i just registered hello everyone. I should probably say i have a 81 320i (E21)

Comment

Glad you made it this way Chris.

Scott & Mark- Sounds like you guys are on a trek for the hard top.:up:

Comment

Sounds awesome. Working on the ground sucks, especially when you use a lift everyday.
            '91 318is
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brew
              Sounds awesome. Working on the ground sucks, especially when you use a lift everyday.
              Is your car gonna be done enough to roll??!!

Comment

Is your car gonna be done enough to roll??!!
                Yeah, motor's in-- it should be on the road next week.
                '91 318is
                sigpic

Comment

Cool, updated.

Comment

We've got to all find a local place to get together and head up - the more in the caravan the merrier ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerfanatik
                      We've got to all find a local place to get together and head up - the more in the caravan the more shenanigans ;)
                      Edited for gramatical error
                      Below the radar...

Comment

Did somebody say shenanigans? Farva?

Watch out for the Super Troopers in VT.

Comment

So I rolled my fenders today. The first front fender took awhile, partly because of figuring out the articulation of the tool and I have a small dent in the bend of the fender I was trying to work out (or around). Even though I added heat via a heat gun I still managed to crack the paint on all but one fender. Only on the very crease (I was really workin it) and not noticable. I didnt have the wheels at the shop to test fit so I wanted to be sure I rolled them enough so as to not have to do it again. All said and done it took about two hours. So I would say the day is full with the people we currently have on the rolling list. I snapped a few pics but left the camera at the shop. I have some shit I have to do to the car tomorrow but I will probably mount the wheels and take more pics.

Comment

So I rolled my fenders today. The first front fender took awhile, partly because of figuring out the articulation of the tool and I have a small dent in the bend of the fender I was trying to work out (or around). Even though I added heat via a heat gun I still managed to crack the paint on all but one fender. Only on the very crease (I was really workin it) and not noticable. I didnt have the wheels at the shop to test fit so I wanted to be sure I rolled them enough so as to not have to do it again. All said and done it took about two hours. So I would say the day is full with the people we currently have on the rolling list. I snapped a few pics but left the camera at the shop. I have some shit I have to do to the car tomorrow but I will probably mount the wheels and take more pics.
                            Good news - glad you got a chance to try her out first :)

My paint is shit, so I could care less if it cracks. It's getting a complete respray in the winter.

Comment

My paint is shit, so I could care less if it cracks. It's getting a complete respray in the winter.
                              Well in that case, you can really flare the hell out of the fenders :rofl:

Comment

Scott, I wasnt aware you were planning on rollin yours...Why? The rears on the cabby are allready done on yours right?? I was talking to Frank showing him what we was talking about and when I went to show him on YOUR cabby I was was like "SHIT" these have allready been rolled.

BTW: I'm gonna have to bust some balls and some cash to have my done for the event.
                                sigpic
                                Wastedincome420@yahoo.com

CURRENT STOCK LIST:
                                00' e38 750iL HighLine=Highway Queen
                                92' e30 318 vert=Aint going anywhere
                                91' e34 535iM=Aint going anywhere
                                91' e34 525iA=For parts
                                92' e34 535iA=For parts

Comment

Working...
                                X