No announcement yet.

Fender Rolling Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to with a 225 tire on a 16 but as Andrew mentioned it depends on offset.

Oh and good to hear you will be able to make it Dan.

Comment

I might even be able to make it, if dan's car is done, and if he has extra room in his car...

Comment

Sounds good. What you dont wanna drive the M3??

Comment

What offset are your wheels VT? My new 16's are et25, and I was contemplating 225's...

PS - does everyone else realize the 16th is Easter? Got a world of shit from the gf for that ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerfanatik
            What offset are your wheels VT? My new 16's are et25, and I was contemplating 225's...

PS - does everyone else realize the 16th is Easter? Got a world of shit from the gf for that ;)
            You are not the only one scott, but I realized my car is more important and never says no.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerfanatik

et20.
              I thought I had mentioned it was easter Sunday in the beggining of the thread but no one seemed to mind. Dont worry I'll have some Cadbury eggs if that makes anyone feel better.:)

Comment

Originally posted by KangamangusDriver
                You are not the only one scott, but I realized my car is more important and never says no.
                Priceless.

And that's why I'll be there too ;)

Comment

Originally posted by vt.bimmer
                  Sounds good. What you dont wanna drive the M3??
                  Im at school, the car is on long Island, and isnt registered, and i barely have the time to go home, and get it on the road, but in 4-5 weeks schools over, and then im down to do the numassring with you vt. bimmer? with the 2002 i hope, and if not the bronzit?

Hopefully we can make a weekend meet and bbq

Comment

Originally posted by Widm3r
                    Im at school, the car is on long Island, and isnt registered, and i barely have the time to go home, and get it on the road, but in 4-5 weeks schools over, and then im down to do the numassring with you vt. bimmer? with the 2002 i hope, and if not the bronzit?

Hopefully we can make a weekend meet and bbq
                    Definately.
                    Must be hard knowing you own that car and not being able to drive it, or at least see it. Sorry to rub salt in the wounds.:D

Comment

Originally posted by vt.bimmer
                      Definately.
                      Must be hard knowing you own that car and not being able to drive it, or at least see it. Sorry to rub salt in the wounds.:D
                      The salt have been in the wounds for 6 months now, only 1 more to go, and the cuts will finally heal...

Comment

just remembered i cant make it. i'll be in OHIO for my great aunts 60th birthday. haha. YAY!

oh yea i forgot to mention... we're driving from boston. 15 hours each way i think. boooo
                        Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanGillan
                          just remembered i cant make it. i'll be in OHIO for my great aunts 60th birthday. haha. YAY!

oh yea i forgot to mention... we're driving from boston. 15 hours each way i think. boooo
                          rofl - that blooooows

Comment

So its getting close anyone up for a caravan? I live in bellingham, ma right off 495. - chris

Comment

Yeah, Lets start figuring out how this is going down and what time Im meeting you guys. If you need to Mapquest, this is the address of where I will meet you.
                              Price Chopper
                              499 Canal st.
                              Brattleboro VT 05301

It is directly off of Exit 1 on Interstate 91
                              Most of you are a few hours away, and we have quite a few fenders to roll so hopefully you guys can get on the road early so we can start at a reasonable time. The weather is supposed to be beautiful. Im pulling the grill out of hibernation on thursday and getting it gased and cleaned up.

Oh yes, Jarvis- Please dont forget to bring the intake manifold with you or send it along with someone if you cant make it.

Comment

be a sweetie and doggie-bag some of that BBQ for me would ya... I can't make it but oh well, I'd just got to eat your food anyways

Comment

Working...
                                X