New England Forest Rally, 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New England Forest Rally, 2014

I know rally isn't top of the list on this forum, but there may be some aside from me and Kris (Slapdash) that like it. We're finishing up our car and will be racing alongside Kris at New England Forest Rally, July 18 and 19. It's not a factory car of course, but we love tribute cars, so we're running full FINA livery like this:

Pop by and say Hi if we're not doing something panicky in service, Parc Expose is a great time to check out the cars.

-Dan

Yes, Dan and I will be blazin' through the forest supah quick in just a few weeks!

The New England Forest Rally is also still actively seeking volunteers to help make the event a great success. If you want to see some awesomely wicked cars whip by at Ludicrous Speed, particularly rally-prepped E30s, then volunteering for a full-on stage rally is the way to go. You'll be able to get up close and personal to some stages that are not often seen, with great spectating potential.

If you volunteer, in addition to an awesome adventure you'll never forget, you'll get a fancy shirt, a goodie bag, bragging rights and maybe even spot a few rally babes.

So Volunteer Here and get your rally on! If you sign up, please put "Slapdash Racing made me do it." in the Comments box.

You'll have fun. Really.
    www.slapdashracing.com

Comment

Working...
    X