NE love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NE love

Where are the meets at? I get it's winter and everything sucks, but even in the habitable months, e30/bmw/german car (NO VW) meets are few and far between. I've even considered joining the bmwcca to hang out with someone with a car like mine! Cmon I'm dying here!

Maybe I'm just out of the loop. Anyone know of car meets, part swaps, any kind of active scene out here on the east coast?

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

I haven't seen much going on except the few at Bavarian auto in a long while
    If I get my project done in a timely manner we all need to line something up
    I know there is a bunch of us within a few hours of each other
    IG- nv_e30

Comment

berlin turnpike on occasion or ice cream social with ct chapter.
      https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Check Out NE30, there is usually two-three meets during the summer.

Comment

I'll second checking out NE30, I live in Quincy, MA and plan to do a meet at my apartment complex. We had 15 cars last year but I didn't really put the word out.

All the info will be posted in NE30 come Spring, we do swap meets at Bav auto, did a meet in RI at Colt State Park last year too.
          sigpic

Comment

Western Mass / Ct guys have random gtg's at Wallingford kart track

Comment

Let's set up a r3v meet for sure. Cruise on some nice roads in western MA?
              BMW tech
              Umass Amherst
              05 wrx sti

Comment

Originally posted by PeteD View Post
                Check Out NE30, there is usually two-three meets during the summer.
                Will check that out.

Originally posted by e30onBBSs View Post
                Let's set up a r3v meet for sure. Cruise on some nice roads in western MA?
                Yessss let's do eet

it's a Kenny Powers quote on wheels

Comment

I'm down after this snow and salt is gone!
                  IG- nv_e30

Comment

would be nice to get some kind of meets going again.

Comment

Possible group chat? My friends and I use this app called telegram its really well made and it's easy to turn off notifications, and would be perfect to see what's up meet wise.

I still have to get my e30 inspected hopefully it will be straight! Just need to match the color of my low beams, fix the right side blinker, and maybe fix the speedometer? Is that required to pass?
                      BMW tech
                      Umass Amherst
                      05 wrx sti

Comment

So spring is here and it's still All quiet on the Western Front.

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                          So spring is here and it's still All quiet on the Western Front.
                          There's a Colt State Park Swap meet & Greet on May 17th if you are around.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah saw that have been out there before. 2 hour drive on a good day for me, traffic and what not and I'm gonna be flying.

That is College Graduation weekend traffic is going to be insane, and to top that off Westover ARB in Chicopee Mass is having our Airshow with the Blue Angels as the headliners. Can you say MassPike and I91 will be parking lots?

Comment

Originally posted by M-technik-3 View Post
                              Can you say MassPike and I91 will be parking lots?
                              That may be the case but this is MASS and traffic happens haha I'll be headed down rt 24 to RI-114 as I'm leaving from the South Shore. My buddy has organized a caravan leaving from Dave N Busters in Braintree.

We're stopping on 24 for a half hour to meet up with people coming from NorthShore MA.

Hopefully it's smooth sailing!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X