New England Forest Rally next week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New England Forest Rally next week!

The 25th Anniversary of the New England Forest Rally is next week, starting Friday, July 17 and moving into Saturday, July 18, with plenty of pre-race rally shenanigans starting as early as Wednesday.

The Slapdash Racing E30 will be there, sportin' fresh Bilstein HDs, and Lemforder control arms courtesy of Bavarian Autosport (bavauto.com).

There will also be at least one other E30 there along with several E36s, including an M3 and a Ti.

So if you're in the Sunday River Ski Resort neighborhood, stop by the Slapdash service area and say hey.

For more info, check out: newenglandforestrally.com and slapdashracing.com or follow us on the tweets. @slapdashracing

Looking forward to the event and hope to see other E30ists up there!
    Attached Files
    www.slapdashracing.com

I'm going to try and make my way up for sure! If I do, I will certainly say hello!
    sigpic

Comment

Best of luck!
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

Swing by, we'd love to have you.
        www.slapdashracing.com

Comment

Woo Hoo! Good Luck!

Comment

We made it!

Raced two 10-mile hot stages (and 30 miles of transits) using left-hand-controlled ziptie throttle cable strung through the driver's window. I worked the throttle, clutch, brake and steering, co-driver Dan Downey, also an E30 freak, worked the shifter (true co-driving!).

Story and pics are here: slapdashracing.com

More pics here (by the supah-awesome Pete Kuncis): http://www.onalimbracing.com/photos/..._Rally/125.htm

Of course, thanks to sponsors Cage This, BavAuto, Bilstein, Banchwerks, Integrative Health Services and Strange Brew Signs!

Also big thanks go to the Beliveau Boys Racing crew, who shared their service guys with us. Without them, we NEVER would have made it. Really.
            www.slapdashracing.com

Comment

Working...
            X