Boston Car Meet - October 6th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boston Car Meet - October 6th

Myself and a couple others are organizing an informal car meet for those in the Boston area. The plan is to meet at Castle Island in South Boston at 7PM, October 6th. This is open to any classic/interesting/fun cars, older and newer (I will be in my E30 daily).

May turn into a weekly/monthly type meet (as weather allows) if there is a good amount of interest. Feel free to spread to other forums!
    Last edited by David9999999; 10-07-2015, 11:54 AM.

Nice!! I'm game for this for sure.

I'll certainly try to make it over!

Thanks for posting it up!
    sigpic

Comment

Any idea is Sullivans will be open?
      sigpic

Comment

Glad another E30 will make it. Not sure if they will be open, I know their hours are solely dependent on weather.

Comment

Originally posted by David9999999 View Post
          Glad another E30 will make it. Not sure if they will be open, I know their hours are solely dependent on weather.
          I unfortunately have been called into a client meeting. I'm in sales and sell to West Coast Canada so occasionally the time difference completely screws me.

This happens to be one of those times. I may swing through regardless on the way home so we'll see how long the meeting lasts.

I live in Quincy and have a huge parking garage. I was planning to do a cook out/ end of year meet in the next couple weeks so maybe we could link up and get the R3v group together with the local NE30 club (from Facebook)
          sigpic

Comment

Oh wow- I just realized I posted the wrong date. Major brain failure. I meant to say October 6th- we had a small group of people meet up yesterday. Might do another small meet soon though. Keep us updated on your meet plans as well!

Comment

Working...
            X