Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone with Motor Swap experience?

"experience" being the key word here...

Looking for someone with motor swap experience to help me finish my project. I have a '91 318is that I pulled the m42 out of and put in a (1995) s50 into. motor is in car. Plumbing is done. I moved pedal box to give intake mani more room - that and brake booster/cylinder are all back in car. I bought a wiring adapter off the guys on ebay but wiring needs to be finished up. Also need to install diff, driveshaft and rehang exhaust. For someone that is familiar with this type of stuff, its prob not even a big job. For someone like me that works 60+ hours a week (at a non-car related job), I have no time anymore.

if interested in the project let me know. I have no time to work on this thing and its been sitting apart for over 3 years. Contact me and we can discuss logistics and work out fair compensation for the job.

PM is best as i sends me an email that I have a message. I don't come on these forums much

join the NE30 FB page, there's a few CT guys familiar with 24v swap..i'm unfortunately not one of them yet..lol
    "I came into this world, not chiefly to make this a good place to live in, but to live in it, be it good or bad" -Henry Thoreau-
    1991 318is - the cruiser
    1989 325i - the rats nest

Comment

Originally posted by mrmckie View Post
      join the NE30 FB page, there's a few CT guys familiar with 24v swap..i'm unfortunately not one of them yet..lol
      ahh thanks man, unfortunately I am not a FB user. I think I found someone locally though. I appreciate the info though

Comment

Working...
      X