Before the e30 Picnic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before the e30 Picnic

So I will be completely honest right now. I'm only 17 and am no master at working on cars, but still have a pretty good understanding. I bought a set of US ellipsoids and then an HID kit from DDMtuning. So far after 2 weekends of attempting to install these HID's I have had no luck. When I plug everything in and wire it all up, it looks as if it should run, but still not getting results. So now I just really am trying to get these put on by Sunday fort he Picnic. Anyone in the area of Redmond willing to help me wire these up before the picnic? I can go to your place and give a little tip. Thanks!
    Last edited by Beastolizer; 05-31-2009, 06:06 PM.
    '91 Brilliantrot 318iS - Sold
    '95 e34 s50 Touring - P/O
    '87 Alpine White 325iS - Current

^

Comment

bring them to the picnic and ill help put them in

Comment

You said you got the plug and play kit? should only take a second for each side..
        what type of bulbs did you select when you ordered from DDM tuning?

Comment

Yeah I have the plug and plays from MR 325 I believe. Everything plugged in fine and it looked like it should have yet nothing. I have US ellipsoids with the 9006 bulbs.

Comment

bring them with

Comment

e30-master, I'm going to my brothers house this Friday to hangout with him and he is fairly good with BMW's and has offered to help me try to install them, but if for some reason we can't get them in, I will surely bring them Sunday. Thanks!
              Last edited by Beastolizer; 06-02-2009, 02:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X