Ride from Olympia to Seattle airport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ride from Olympia to Seattle airport?

Ok, so here's the story. My father was on a bike tour of the fine state of Washington, everything was going fine until yesterday. He was going up Mt. Rainier all slow and whatnot, and he tipped over. Turns out he snapped his elbow off and it poked through his skin. He got taken to several hospitals and finally got surgery today in St. Peter's hospital in Olympia. The bike tour people say they don't have anyone that can take him to the airport for him to come home tomorrow, so here I am asking the e30 comunity to help out. He's got a suitcase and a carry on, and needs to be at the airport in Seattle at 11:30. What are the chances someone on here can take him on the hour drive? I'm sure he'd be paying you for your troubles and you'll have a cool topic to talk about for the drive. Thanks if you can help, if not, it's whatever thanks anyways.

Have you made a purchase from www.blunttech.com recently?
    sigpic<< wrecked

If I lived closer I'd be down. Hopefully someone will pop up.
    M Coupe

Comment

If I'd seen this earlier I would have, I'm off today.
      92 325ic 5 speed, hard top, windscreen, 133k, for sale
      sigpic

Comment

dang man i missed it to i would have taken him. i live close to st. petes as well

http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthre...27#post1711327

Comment

Thanks for the concern guys, and it's great to know that the e30 community would help out like this, but my dad made it safely home yesterday. Everything worked out well and he's feeling fine besides the part about a broken arm. He's most disappointed about not being able to drive his e46 m3, haha!

sigpic<< wrecked

Comment

Sorry to hear about the situation. Like the others have said I was a day too late to check this forum. I would have jumped on helping him (and you) getting him from Prov St Pete's to Sea-Tac. I'm in Chehalis but one of our kids lives in Lacey and I'm up there at a moments notice (he has cancer) and to go to that hospital to pick someone up to get to seattle is a routine that is
            well burned into my mind. I really hope his is doing well. St Pete's is a good hospital.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
              so drive it for him.
              I've got that base covered quite well, actually. I look good as a 16 year old in that bish.

Originally posted by 325YOY View Post
              Sorry to hear about the situation. Like the others have said I was a day too late to check this forum. I would have jumped on helping him (and you) getting him from Prov St Pete's to Sea-Tac. I'm in Chehalis but one of our kids lives in Lacey and I'm up there at a moments notice (he has cancer) and to go to that hospital to pick someone up to get to seattle is a routine that is
              well burned into my mind. I really hope his is doing well. St Pete's is a good hospital.
              Sorry to hear about your situation. It's really good to know that I've got a contact literally everywhere in the world because of these cars. It makes it worth the investment, really. Hope your kid gets well really soon!

sigpic<< wrecked

Comment

Working...
              X