hahaha

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha

So i decided it was time to change out my tranny fluid for the first time since i've owned the car(6yrs, yeah i know). Anyway when i drained the tranny only about half a quart of dirty oil came out Who knows how long i've been driving on little of oil, and i took it on a 2500 mile trip just recently. Interestingly enough there were no chunks of metal in the oil, but there were some metal shavings on the drain plug though. I filled it up with atf cause that's all i had on hand, i'll change it again when i get a job

Hahaha I'm afraid to change my engine oil... It's gotta be pretty gross by now. About 1k miles before I left and then a 3,400 mile trip since then.
    -Erik
    '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
    I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

I changed my fluids when I bought the car, there was not 1 drop of transmission fluid that came out, no joke. The tranny is now sitting behind my s50. g260 is impossible to break....

Comment

Haha, yeah, unknowingly ran my tranny with about 1/3rd qt of chocolate syrup-like fluid for 6 months after purchasing the car. Topped it back off with Redline MTL and all was well...

Comment

I need to do my diff fluid. Maybe your trans fluid was like wine. Got better with age, watch your trans blow up tomorrow. That would suck.

Nio är livets tal.

Comment

yes it would especially that there's fluid in it now, but if it does then it means g260s run better without fluid

Comment

Lubrication is overrated, I prefer the raw experience.
              sigpic

Comment

someone should try using astroglide in their tranny, zero friction

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
                  Lubrication is overrated, I prefer the raw experience.
                  Lol, its even better when its raw in the morning too.

Nio är livets tal.

Comment

Working...
                  X