Cort and Fatboy Midnight Movie for November: Raising Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cort and Fatboy Midnight Movie for November: Raising Arizona

Cort and Fatboy were the two DJs that were on KUFO in the afternoon spot until they got fired as the station changed management, along with most the other on-air staff. Well Cort and Fatboy are still doing their Midnight Movies, they just don't have the radio station to get the word out anymore. The movie they are showing this month is Raising Arizona and it is at the Bagdad Theater as usual. The movie starts at 11:00 PM. Tickets are a whole $3 at the door and you can drink at this place so the minimum age is 21.

Hope to see a few of you there, post up here if you are thinking of going, and I will look for you there.

Trever
    sigpic
    e30 Sold long ago - Too many BMWs since then... For now 2006 M5

great movie, cool theater.
    http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

is this 11pm tonight?

Comment

No not tonight, otherwise I would be missing it! Sorry, it is on November 6th at 11:00 pm. Assuming they keep doing the things they are supposed to be on the first Friday night of every month.
        sigpic

Comment

Cort and Fatboy for the win! Sucks about them getting fired, bunch of bs if you ask me. I'll try to make it out.
          Chris Woods

https://www.facebook.com/munichmotorworks

Comment

I just picked up a Samsun Helix (portable that plays mp3 and can record songs) because the new guys kinda suck. Jason Ellis is fucking funny too. No more commercials FTW!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X