Just bought my season pass!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought my season pass!

anyone else buying a season pass this year? I bought the Fusion pass since it seems like the better deal than meadows even though meadows has some of the sickess terrain on hood, then again so does skibowl. This will be my first year ever buying a season pass, in seasons past i've always worked at a shop that supplied free passes. I'm just really excited about the upcoming winter since i just spent my life's savings on this pass! Now i gotta change out my racks, pray for snow!!! woo woo

I'm getting mine soon, missed out last season. Always got mine free for working at Timberline, what is the fusion going for now? Is it going up again soon?
    "We can't drink here.... This is frat country"

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
    I'm gonna quote a lot of you later this year.

Comment

I paid 449 for mine but i'm over 23yrs old(349 for 23 under), halloween was the deadline for that deal so now i think the pass is 499 until the 8th which is the last day of the ski fever show. Did you live up around mt. hood when you were working at timberline, cause albany is quite a drive to timberline? I just need to get some snow tires and i'm set for the season, well and a part time job so i can pay for gas too.....

Comment

yeah I lived in Government camp in the scummits (summit apartments) they are basically employee housing, it was pretty crazy, especially cause everyone got paid on the same day so twice a month we had a huge party then everyone was broke.... hahaha

I will have to try and talk to the old boss and see if I can get a discount or maybe a part time job to get a free pass
        "We can't drink here.... This is frat country"

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
        I'm gonna quote a lot of you later this year.

Comment

haha yeah i know that place, meadows didn't give us that luxery. I spent most of my time in welches and brightwood partying.

Comment

I'm getting mine for Snoqualmie in 3 days!
            Any one else?

Comment

Originally posted by avery0829 View Post
              Any one else?
              ftl

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
                i never understood why its 500$ to ski

seems outrageous

You pay the electric bills on those lifts. Pay for people to be there to save your life in an emergency, avalanche abatment, etc.

(And I've never been sking before, just assumptions.)

Comment

lets say you go skiing maybe two times a week, at 45-50bucks a pop for lift tickets, multiply that by 4, that's 400 bucks a month. Now how many months are in a ski season? About 5-6 months in a season depending on weather, so that comes out to roughly 2000 bucks per season, so even though 500bucks a pop seems brutal i just saved myself 1500bucks and i'm an avid skier so im going to be up there about 3 times a week. Of course if you only go like 3 times a year, it obviously doens't make sense to buy a season pass;)

Comment

Originally posted by avery0829 View Post
                    Any one else?
                    I only get mine here cause its for free.
                    Flickr
                    Originally posted by Indecline06
                    For some reason, when I get super duper ultra stoned... The M30 motor reminds me of big bird from sesame street.

Comment

snoqualmie makes me want to quit riding more and more every year, but i live 20 min away so its hard to not go.
                      Girls, you can't be the first, but you can be next

325ix

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
                        i like hitting a jump and hurting myself
                        srsly?
                        Flickr
                        Originally posted by Indecline06
                        For some reason, when I get super duper ultra stoned... The M30 motor reminds me of big bird from sesame street.

Comment

Season pass to snoqualmie this year as a early Christmas pressent front my parents. Would rather have one to crystal but I live 1/2 hour from snoqualmie.
                          m106 1990 e30
                          e36 daily
                          e32 cruiser

Comment

I got my pass!

I cant wait to hit the slopes!

Comment

Working...
                            X