m20 woes

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • StereoInstaller1
    replied
    Jesus fucking christ.

    Hold the goddamn gas pedal to the floor and crank that bitch until it starts.

    You flooded your damn motor. Nothing is broken, just go start it.

    Luke

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    Originally posted by gregslow318i
    no just saying it to anyone in particular....just whoever has a m20itis and needs a S50enema to cure it

    Too bad I'm on a strict budget... we can all dream though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied
    Originally posted by gregslow318i
    no just saying it to anyone in particular....just whoever has a m20itis and needs a S50enema to cure it
    Ahh gotcha. Too bad my funds come in every two weeks.

    Leave a comment:


  • gregslow318i
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric Devier
    And..? Lol. Was that directed at Mac?
    no just saying it to anyone in particular....just whoever has a m20itis and needs a S50enema to cure it

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied
    Originally posted by gregslow318i
    I do have a s50 and a e34 oil pan.....

    And..? Lol. Was that directed at Mac?

    Leave a comment:


  • gregslow318i
    replied
    I do have a s50 and a e34 oil pan.....

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt-B
    might as well check compression? just incase
    I've been thinking about that all day, but I don't have a compression tester >:|

    Josh and I are going to do that tomorrow.
    Last edited by Edev; 11-08-2009, 09:35 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied
    Originally posted by ejnight
    I have a few on the shelf. let me know if the plugs don't work.
    Awesome. I'm gonna PM you in a minute. Just got back inside from pulling the plugs. They all smelt like gas. I'm leaving the plug holes open tonight so the gas will get out, but I filled each bank with some paper towels.

    Leave a comment:


  • ejnight
    replied
    I have a few on the shelf. let me know if the plugs don't work.

    Leave a comment:


  • MacBudd541
    replied
    Originally posted by namsayin
    just say eff it and swap that bitch hahaha
    Haha. im in the same boat. the clutch went out in my white car so why would you replace the clutch when you can drop in an m30 for the same price?! haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied
    Originally posted by ejnight
    Mine was not starting a few months ago. I put in new plugs and it started right up.
    That's my next plan of attack. Pull the current plugs and let the cylinders dry out a little bit (possible gas, aka flooding) and throw some new ones in. If that doesn't help, I'll be looking for a 179 ecu. Does your parts car have one? If it does, I'd like to test it out in mine, to see if that makes a difference. And if it does, I'll buy it from ya.

    Leave a comment:


  • ejnight
    replied
    Mine was not starting a few months ago. I put in new plugs and it started right up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied
    Originally posted by namsayin
    even better!
    Lol. If anyone has a complete motor swap available, I'll do payments! Haha jk. I'm hoping to try a few more things tonight to see if the problem continues.

    Leave a comment:


  • namsayin
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric Devier
    Haha. That's what my dad said; touch it and get shocked lol.

    I'd like to go and try now, but my car is parked outside and it's sprinkling/raining.
    even better!

    Leave a comment:


  • Edev
    replied
    Originally posted by 87e30
    Well if you test the wires for spark like mentioned above you should see if your'e getting spark.

    Or if you're depressed and really don't think you have spark you can just touch it with your hand like I did. Then when you get shocked (like I did) you'll be happy that it's working and in mass pain all at once. It's better if you have a friend there to laugh at you.
    Haha. That's what my dad said; touch it and get shocked lol.

    I'd like to go and try now, but my car is parked outside and it's sprinkling/raining.

    Leave a comment:

Working...