WTB: Recaro seat brackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Recaro seat brackets

Anyone locally have a set of Recaro seat brackets made by Josh and Andrew that they want to sell?

TIA.
    Alpina B3 Flash/BMS OCC/ER CP/ETS 5/HKS BOV/M3 Control Arms/OFT

are you the lucky fellow who drove up here to seattle from portland and snatched thoes recaros!
    Girls, you can't be the first, but you can be next

325ix

Comment

lol yeah, early x-mas present :mrgreen:

Comment

contact janderson

Comment

^ i'm pretty sure paul knows who Janderson is when he mentioned "the seat brackes made by josh...";)

Comment

^^^Ha ha ha, true!

Paul, post some pics up when you get those suckers in!

Comment

We could probably get you a set made, there's a few other people that want some, we're just finishing up a batch of 5 sets that we did.

We'd like to get another 5 people on board to make it worthwhile, so let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                We could probably get you a set made, there's a few other people that want some, we're just finishing up a batch of 5 sets that we did.

We'd like to get another 5 people on board to make it worthwhile, so let me know.
                I'm in!

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post

FUCK! I just bought WEDGE ones thinking you were done making these. Yours are MUCH more affordable!
                  [IMG]http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/

Comment

Originally posted by tonytony View Post
                    ^ i'm pretty sure paul knows who Janderson is when he mentioned "the seat brackes made by josh...";)
                    sorry

Comment

Originally posted by stumble_t View Post
                      FUCK! I just bought WEDGE ones thinking you were done making these. Yours are MUCH more affordable!
                      So return them! I've got 2 people that want a set. Get 2 more besides you, and we'll do another run of them!

Comment

Working...
                      X