Who's a mountain biker?
Collapse
X
-
i try to ride every weekend. i try. usually i end up riding 3x a month. if im lucky. the closest trail is 30miles away. not bad. the really good ones are about 2hr drive. im still a noobie tho so i dont go too crazy. -
woooot! i am! xc'er tho. noobie. 8months. and too far. i just saw the thread. haha.Leave a comment:
-
Toast it was awesome meeting you. Hit me up any time you want to ride. MattLeave a comment:
-
hey it was nice riding with you guys yesterday!
we should do it again sometime soon.
~toastLeave a comment:
-
Until I cant walk anymore.
I can ride until it gets dark, as i dont have any lights... so 5 or so.Leave a comment:
-
awesome, I am in for now... trying to get my friend to come also.Leave a comment:
-
I could be down for that, need to bring the old pile of bike out of the basement.
Let me know what day.
And do you hike or bike up?Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: