Who's a mountain biker?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trucidatio
    replied
    I would be, but I might be going to the port townsend cruise.

    Leave a comment:


  • tonytony
    replied
    any of you seattle area guys check out Summit aka Blackdiamond freeride park yet, in blackdiamond, WA?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30love
    replied
    Anyone up for riding sunday afternoon.

    Leave a comment:


  • tonytony
    replied
    ^^does you bike take regular unleaded or premium?

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by e30love
    Then you have never gone on a real mt bike ride. ^^^
    Well, I meant pedaling down the road.

    Obviously you can go fast downhill on a mountain bike, but it's a little different than pedaling down the road at 15mpg effortlessly.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30love
    replied
    Then you have never gone on a real mt bike ride. ^^^

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by dave87325is
    maan.. i actually want to get a fixie or a road bike. seems kinda nice.

    bmx body is the reason why i got my mtn bike right now. has that bmx feel and look to it but bigger and with rear suspension.

    p1's look good! btw.
    I really don't know much about bikes. Rear susp bikes are out of my price range is all I know.

    The p.1 is a blast to ride. Over the summer I used my road bike for longer rides but this summer I'll be working more, and for campus I really don't need to go very far so the p.1 is a lot more laid back and enjoyable to cruise on.

    I'd love to check out a fixie, but road bikes in general are really fun for the sheer speed. They feel SO fast compared to mountain bikes! Definitely check one out.

    Leave a comment:


  • dave87325is
    replied
    maan.. i actually want to get a fixie or a road bike. seems kinda nice.

    bmx body is the reason why i got my mtn bike right now. has that bmx feel and look to it but bigger and with rear suspension.

    p1's look good! btw.

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by dave87325is
    i see i see. free ride.

    that looks nice!

    we dont have a lotta MTB'er here in r3v huh? more fixies.
    Meh, I think there are some single speed guys, I've seen some BMX and Mtn. Bike in the thread as well, just more posts from road bike guys I think.

    I have a road bike right now:


    And this is my old p.1:

    Leave a comment:


  • dave87325is
    replied
    i see i see. free ride.

    that looks nice!

    we dont have a lotta MTB'er here in r3v huh? more fixies.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30love
    replied
    i think its this http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2511/...822fec74_o.jpg

    Leave a comment:


  • dave87325is
    replied
    whats a p1?

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    I'm a complete new guy, but I had a p1 before and I loved it. Just need to get better...

    I sold it to buy a road bike, hopefully I can sell the road bike and buy a p.1 again.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30love
    replied
    I have my other bike for sale. Not a dirt jumper but very similar. http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/bik/1613592562.html Matt

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    I want to buy a dirt jumper. I miss my old one.

    Leave a comment:

Working...