Who's a mountain biker?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tonytony
    replied
    Originally posted by e30love
    Pretty sure im going to Galbraith this Saturday anyone want to come? Downhill / freeride yes.
    i'd be down if you weren't 4+ hrs away

    Leave a comment:


  • aintnothang
    replied
    iRIDE. got me a response comp.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30love
    replied
    Pretty sure im going to Galbraith this Saturday anyone want to come? Downhill / freeride yes.

    Leave a comment:


  • MTREE
    replied
    Freeride/Downhill rider here in NJ.

    Usually at Diablo in the summers on my Spesh Big Hit!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • tonytony
    replied
    Originally posted by e30love
    Anyone? Where do you ride and when?
    depends what you mean by mountainbiker? talking about downhill/freeride or spandex wearing clipless pedalers? I sway towards the gravity assisted riding;) I ride Syncline across the river from Hood River, OR in WA; Post canyon, Blackrock outside of fallcity, OR. There's also a new freeride park in Black Diamond, WA near Kent.
    Last edited by tonytony; 02-13-2010, 11:23 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • europeanplates
    replied
    There is a killer spot under I5 "The Colonade" Spelling? and there are some nice trails south of the airport 200th if I recall. With work I have not ridden for too long.

    Ty

    Leave a comment:


  • Trucidatio
    replied
    Originally posted by e30love
    I might be riding at Galbraith this weekend anyone want to go? Matt

    Damn I wish I could... But Im starting a new job in B-Ham on monday.

    Dont want to risk it.

    Leave a comment:


  • spdracrm3
    replied
    cannondale rider

    yup ,Tiger Mtn(hwy 18 ),towers of power(renton), skookum flats(hwy 410),Grand ridge(I-90 issy),just a few

    Leave a comment:


  • e30love
    replied
    I might be riding at Galbraith this weekend anyone want to go? Matt

    Leave a comment:


  • e30love
    replied
    Little mts trails are ok. they are still green. need to ridden more but fun. we only rode for like hour and an half. i don't know how many trails are there. Matt

    Leave a comment:


  • Trucidatio
    replied
    How are the trails at little mountain?

    They have about three finished right?


    and Galbraith has gotten so much better over the past couple years, they have really stepped it up with the trail maintenance , and building.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30love
    replied
    Originally posted by Trucidatio
    I am, I usually ride Galbraith, but im going to start riding some fresh trails in mount vernon.Not to much riding yet due to the weather, but I usually try for twice a month when the weather allows.And I am strictly a DH'r
    Those trails at little mountain. I road there two weeks ago and i road at Galbraith yesterday so much fun. Trails were prefect. I live in bellingham 5-10 mins from Galbraith. Im starting to become a dh'r too. Matt

    Leave a comment:


  • 87e30
    replied
    Originally posted by e30love
    Anyone? Where do you ride and when?
    I hear this is the land of biking! Never got a chance to check it out though. I had a dirt jumper for a little while but it just didn't get used enough so I sold it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Trucidatio
    replied
    I am, I usually ride Galbraith, but im going to start riding some fresh trails in mount vernon.

    Not to much riding yet due to the weather, but I usually try for twice a month when the weather allows.

    And I am strictly a DH'r

    Leave a comment:


  • e30love
    started a topic Who's a mountain biker?

    Who's a mountain biker?

    Anyone? Where do you ride and when?
Working...