Who's a mountain biker?
Collapse
X
-
Pretty sure im going to Galbraith this Saturday anyone want to come? Downhill / freeride yes.Leave a comment:
-
Freeride/Downhill rider here in NJ.
Usually at Diablo in the summers on my Spesh Big Hit!!!!!Leave a comment:
-
depends what you mean by mountainbiker? talking about downhill/freeride or spandex wearing clipless pedalers? I sway towards the gravity assisted riding;) I ride Syncline across the river from Hood River, OR in WA; Post canyon, Blackrock outside of fallcity, OR. There's also a new freeride park in Black Diamond, WA near Kent.Last edited by tonytony; 02-13-2010, 11:23 AM.Leave a comment:
-
There is a killer spot under I5 "The Colonade" Spelling? and there are some nice trails south of the airport 200th if I recall. With work I have not ridden for too long.
TyLeave a comment:
-
-
cannondale rider
yup ,Tiger Mtn(hwy 18 ),towers of power(renton), skookum flats(hwy 410),Grand ridge(I-90 issy),just a fewLeave a comment:
-
I might be riding at Galbraith this weekend anyone want to go? MattLeave a comment:
-
Little mts trails are ok. they are still green. need to ridden more but fun. we only rode for like hour and an half. i don't know how many trails are there. MattLeave a comment:
-
How are the trails at little mountain?
They have about three finished right?
and Galbraith has gotten so much better over the past couple years, they have really stepped it up with the trail maintenance , and building.Leave a comment:
-
Those trails at little mountain. I road there two weeks ago and i road at Galbraith yesterday so much fun. Trails were prefect. I live in bellingham 5-10 mins from Galbraith. Im starting to become a dh'r too. MattLeave a comment:
-
-
I am, I usually ride Galbraith, but im going to start riding some fresh trails in mount vernon.
Not to much riding yet due to the weather, but I usually try for twice a month when the weather allows.
And I am strictly a DH'rLeave a comment:
-
Who's a mountain biker?
Anyone? Where do you ride and when?
Tags: None

Leave a comment: