M50 in NorthWest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M50 in NorthWest

I may be swapping my car soon and would like to see if there's anything out here in Washington. My car blew a head gasket and i'd rather swap than rebuild. Most likely won't be able to buy until a week or 2 from now at earliest, but I was just seeing if there were any good donors.

Thanks

Maybe a good lead?

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=162444

Comment

Originally posted by ahriley91 View Post
      Thanks for the heads up bout to email the guy

Comment

You should try to do an m52 at least, an m50 isn't really worth it at all unless you do a super budget swap, even then idk.

Comment

Originally posted by red325 View Post
          Thanks for the heads up bout to email the guy
          No problem. I like helpin people out. Let me know if you get it!

Comment

let me know if you need anything (swap related)...I most likely have it...
            looking for a e30m50 swap harness adapter pm me $150 shipped
            email nitroman12@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by balooshinakus View Post
              You should try to do an m52 at least, an m50 isn't really worth it at all unless you do a super budget swap, even then idk.
              It's a budget swap. The only reason for the swap is that it will be almost the same price as the m20 rebuild, except then I'd get a newer engine, hopefully less miles, 24v, little more power, etc.

Originally posted by ahriley91 View Post
              No problem. I like helpin people out. Let me know if you get it!
              Will do thanks alot

Originally posted by gregslow318i View Post
              Okay thanks, you'll probably be hearing from me

Comment

bump

Comment

i checked out the motor that was listed. it has like 182 k miles and a blown head gasket as well.

Comment

Budget swaps don't stay on budget... unless you're familiar with swaps or are very patient.
                    Originally posted by z31maniac
                    I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Originally posted by gregslow318i View Post
                      I keep meaning to ask, do you prefer the v8 swap over any of the m/s5x swaps you've done?

Comment

Originally posted by 87e30 View Post
                        Budget swaps don't stay on budget... unless you're familiar with swaps or are very patient.
                        By budget I'm thinking around 1500-2000. This is reasonable right?

Comment

That sounds about right. From buying the engine to now, I think I am somewhere around 1000-1200. That's before my exhaust though, so around 2000 sounds pretty close or on the high side. That also depends on what you get the engine for. If you need help, let me know, I kinda just finished my swap and made it driveable so it's still fresh in my head. :D

Comment

need any help, let me know. i go down to seattle a lot

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
                              I keep meaning to ask, do you prefer the v8 swap over any of the m/s5x swaps you've done?
                              yes....:stupid:
                              looking for a e30m50 swap harness adapter pm me $150 shipped
                              email nitroman12@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                              X