PNW OT: Need house in Renton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PNW OT: Need house in Renton

If anyone knows/sees a decent house WITH A GARAGE not too far off of I-405, PLEASE get info and get it to me. We need to stay under $1500/mo, would like to find something much less than that.

We are desperately seeking a house with a garage, ideally a 2 bedroom: we are empty nesters, non-smoking, no pets.

My wife has to start in Redmond MONDAY...her commute would be 150 miles a day if she couldn't stay with aunt and uncle...we gottta find a place ASAP!

Thanks, guys!
    Luke

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Someone help poor Luke out!

How's it going Luke :) A little stressed I see. Glad to see you're staying from those cigs!

Comment

HUGE relief! Kim found us a wonderful house with a HUGE 2 car garage (easily 2 E38s with all 8 doors open!) and all kinds of wonderful amenities.

She signed the papers, we move in immediately after the picnic!

Closing SOON!
      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Great success.

Comment

Borat? :)

sorry about the grey mats Josh ;)

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Congrats! Just get a E30 Sim and the Party before the Picnic can be at your place. Whaddya say?!
            clutchCTRL!
            Move with a purpose.
            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
            - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
            - 2000 323i AT
            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

What kind of environment is Washington in that area? I've been to Seattle once for 1.5 days as a layover and didn't really get a good feel for the place. Here is an example, North Louisiana: Hot, Humid, oil & gas, everyone fishes, duck, deer, and hog hunts. Crime is horrible, very green as in plants grow very well here just like in a jungle. Now you!
              i'lldoitforacaravan

Comment

Working...
              X