Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got an e30!

Hey everyone,

After years of having friends with e30s and being the friend always "tagging along", I finally got an e30! Hopefully I will be seeing you all at some of the upcoming events soon!

~ Kelly

p.s. While I'm here, any recommendations on a good suspension package to go with? The car is a 87 325iS with just about everything stock besides the wheels.

congrats wheels aint to bad imo cant go wrong with billlie's sport
    Last edited by moving3e; 07-01-2010, 09:09 AM.

Comment

I was scoping this on Craigslist. Glad to see it's goin to someone who'll take care of it.

Comment

Depends what you want the car to be, if it's just a street car, billy sports and h&r race/sport springs are a popular combo. Koni yellows are also popular.

If you want coilovers KW variant 1 should be pretty good for a street car

congrats on the car
        -Darius (aka DiscoDoughnuts on other forums)

dude man bro...

Comment

Thanks! I actually picked the car up at the e30 picnic. And while it is just a street car now, it is going to be both a street / track car in the future. I'm hoping (pending finances) to turn it into a pro3 street car in the future. Well as close as I can get to that while keeping it street legal.

Comment

I saw this car at the show. Congrats on the new purchase and good luck with the future mods.

As for the suspension I have H&R Sport spring with Billstien rear shocks and I love them.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadrajet View Post
              I was scoping this on Craigslist. Glad to see it's goin to someone who'll take care of it.

was thinking of getting this one, but just didnt fit the bill. nice car, though. definitely a great start, and zinno cleans up nice too

sigpic

Comment

Imo GC's or better or bust.
                Originally posted by z31maniac
                I just hate everyone.

No need for discretion.

Comment

Congrats!
                  Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

Ok, well I guess I'm going to save up for some ground control coilovers.... =D

Comment

Working...
                    X