NW BMW Motorfest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NW BMW Motorfest

Anybody heard of this/Going this weekend???

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Looks kind of fun. The drive looks like the most fun. I wonder what kind of people will attend this thing? It seems like most newer BMW owners are older people. At least the event is free. I might think of going with my boyfriend.

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
    i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."
     - my friend, Número Veintiséis

Comment

Supposed to be nice this weekend

Comment

Yeah, 81 degrees on Saturday! Are you going?

"The Camry is an appliance, not a car. It attracts folks who have the same regard for driving that they have for washing dishes,
        i.e. it's a necessary but somewhat unpleasant chore and they want something to make the task a little easier and insulate them from the process."

Comment

Hopefully, car needs some service....

Comment

I'm gonna be going as well. Unfortunately I won't be able to make the drive because of work. I'll be there at the latter part of the day. Look for my silver E30 M3!

Comment

Thinking about going anyone going or already there?
              CBAKE
              86 Eta (sold)
              88 325ix (sold)
              87 325i

Comment

I didn't get to go. I had to meet with a school study group. :( I haven' been to any BMW meets yet.

Comment

Originally posted by DeM3n View Post
                  I'm gonna be going as well. Unfortunately I won't be able to make the drive because of work. I'll be there at the latter part of the day. Look for my silver E30 M3!

i parked next to you... (and won the radar detector in the raffle!)
                  Originally posted by Holland
                  There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

Working...
                  X