Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alpinee30m50
    replied
    Thanks for the help Greg. If anyone needs any assistance with anything he definitely knows what he's talking about and is very quick to respond and willing to help.

Again, thank you very much
    Jesse

Leave a comment:

• Greg Mierz
    replied
    I sent you a PM with contact info. I'll be waiting to hear from you.

Leave a comment:

• DrJosh
    replied
    How much would you charge to help me do a 5-speed swap into my Auto IS? I am going to take it on alone unless I can find someone I can afford and help me do it.

Thanks,
    Josh

Leave a comment:

• Greg Mierz
    replied
    Did a rear subframe swap on an E30 Saturday. The owner had the toe/camber slots added to the subframe installed. I had to trim the urethane subframe mounts to make enough space to get the specials nuts and washers installed. Very little room to tighten but it did work. I wonder how difficult it will be at the alignment shop to set and tighten the bolts? Allows for a decent amount of adjustment though. I've got a Z3 coupe with window issues coming in this week for a possible regulator swap. So if anybody needs some work done let me know

Leave a comment:

• wannaBMthree
    replied
    Hit me up if your ever in Port Land

Leave a comment:

• Matt-B
    replied
    were cheap sorry

Leave a comment:

• Greg Mierz
    replied
    Bump for the week, Thanks

Leave a comment:

• sector6
    replied
    Too bad you're on the other coast.

Leave a comment:

• Greg Mierz
    started a topic Mechanic looking for clients and students

Mechanic looking for clients and students

Do you need some repair or maintenance work done but don’t have the time to do it yourself? Are the dealer and independents rates still more than you’d like to pay? Would you like to learn to do some of your car’s repairs yourself but a little unsure of your skills to do it. I have a solution for you. Gmtechnic is the name of the mechanical services that I offer. I’ve been wrenching on my BMW’s for decades and now that I’ve lost my old job and become semi-retired I do mechanical work to put food on the table. There are limits to what I can take on, ie some of the newer models that require tons of diagnostic equipment that I don’t have but if it brakes, cooling or such I may take it on. E30’s and older are my specialties. I’ve kept my hot rod 2002ti going for 30 years with its many mods and built my 325is from a want to be PRO 3 car. I’ve worked on several PRO 3 car builds for local BMW club friends. I would best describe my work as advanced shade tree DIY work with an anal attitude to do it right. I placed a posting months ago that some may remember. If this interests you drop me an email at gmtechnic@comcast.net to discuss them. I’ve been a Puget Sound BMW club member for over 30 years and can provide some references if you need them. Drop me a line and let’s discuss what you need.

Greg Mierz
    GMTechnic BMW mechanical services
Working...
X