No announcement yet.

Idaho Chat Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that much of a convert. Still sticking with a tone between black and white on that.

Comment

Haha, I figured. I can't wait to see that.

Comment

I'm really enjoying having a tricky car that confuses other BMW guys. Extra score. I need a 1994 325ic I think now.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
          I'm really enjoying having a tricky car that confuses other BMW guys. Extra score. I need a 1994 325ic I think now.
          That would trick me.

Comment

Oh, and the wheels came out of SLC area before they made their way to Boise, the damage on the lips was there when Josh bought them. He got them for like $900 shipped via Greyhound when they made their way through ID.
            Yeah, the damage is pretty minimal. And my price was much less than that. They are going on what will be my daily driver. So I didn't want something I had to be too cautious with.

Yessir. I have become a convert. I actually love it.
            I'm the same. I love my E28 in bronzit.

Comment

I never understood the bronzit hate, I think it can look great.

Dustin Wark | Instagram tumblrFlickr

Comment

My hate was because every bronzit car I saw looked like crap, and was too plain jane like every other 80's/90's cars, now I love the understated ability of the color, makes some cars just hide in plain sight.

Comment

I don't mind the color at all. I've always hated on it because it faded and looked like shit quicker than most other colors.

My car has been resprayed. I have happy feels for it now.

Comment

I've always had thing for "grandma colors" on nicely modified or "non-grandma" cars, the contrast is nice.

Dustin Wark | Instagram tumblrFlickr

Comment

I love Bronzit on E30's, E28's, and E34's, they have the perfect lines to pull it off, but I'm not a fan of that color hue on the other models.

Comment

Nice car, and and not an unreasonable price...if it hadn't been painted. Looks like it started life AW from the pics of the engine bay. Probably best, otherwise I would be driving to Sun Valley this weekend.

Comment

^Exactly. As it sits, I'm thinking it's a solid $8-9,000 car, but that price is steep for an incomplete respray.

Comment

Originally posted by audiwark View Post
                            I've always had thing for "grandma colors" on nicely modified or "non-grandma" cars, the contrast is nice.

Beautiful Bronzit^^^
                            Not so beautiful bronzit... vvv

Comment

Originally posted by Boise View Post
                              http://boise.craigslist.org/ctd/4342282967.html

Nice car, and and not an unreasonable price...if it hadn't been painted. Looks like it started life AW from the pics of the engine bay. Probably best, otherwise I would be driving to Sun Valley this weekend.
                              "Factory wheels with new 16 inch tires"

wut

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                              Originally posted by slammin.e28
                              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtFoodBMW View Post
                                Beautiful Bronzit^^^
                                Not so beautiful bronzit... vvv
                                Needs Moar Low.

Comment

Working...
                                X