Fs/ft 91 318i

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gerta
    replied
    Dub ... put me on the list if this is still available. Can you send me pics of the interior?

    hit me back on PM. Thanks.

    Leave a comment:


  • gregslow318i
    replied
    Originally posted by Knoepfler
    PM me your phone number
    dew it

    Leave a comment:


  • Knoepfler
    replied
    PM me your phone number

    Leave a comment:


  • dubnbmw
    replied
    Originally posted by Knoepfler
    you still have this?
    yes sir

    Leave a comment:


  • spiDmang
    replied
    emailed ya

    Leave a comment:


  • Knoepfler
    replied
    you still have this?

    Leave a comment:


  • Dirtsquirt
    replied
    Sent you an email with an offer for an E36...

    -Dan

    Leave a comment:


  • dubnbmw
    replied
    Originally posted by Shaun K
    black interior?
    No its gray interior

    Leave a comment:


  • Shaun K
    replied
    black interior?

    Leave a comment:


  • ck_taft325is
    replied
    This would be a perfect dd for my wife and kid. Damnit.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Toes
    replied
    I may be interested.

    Leave a comment:


  • dubnbmw
    replied
    Sorry there is 230k. No records sorry PO did not have any I have receipts from what I have done

    Leave a comment:


  • Knoepfler
    replied
    PM'ed would like to know mileage as well

    Leave a comment:


  • Matt-B
    replied
    any records? and mileage?

    Leave a comment:


  • dubnbmw
    replied
    Originally posted by jasonsnoddy
    Wheels before suspension =/
    How I got car. Not my choice of wheels. They can be fs/ft to

    Leave a comment:

Working...