No announcement yet.

Portland Meet: Saturday January 29th 7:00 PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30s, e28s, e36s, maybe an e46 or 2. Good turnout guys. thanks again and happy to set this up

Last edited by Matt-B; 01-30-2011, 04:12 PM.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

:woowoo:
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Good times. Lets do it again soon. Thanks to Matt B for setting it up.

Comment

So who is driving the black e30 with the red front bumper??? What kind of condition is the bumper in and would you like to trade for a bumper in black? I have new plastic molding for this one too. My red car doesn't look bad with it, but would look better with the correct colored one! Let me know if you are local to portland/vancouver.
          sigpic
          e30 Sold long ago - Too many BMWs since then... For now 2006 M5

Comment

I think your talking about CBake's IX. Yeah he's around here... Lives in Portland/Beaverton boarder.

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Delphin/ craterlake plate with r3v sticker on rear window...(2nd pic from bottom)..youre in the same apt complex if u havent moved....im over in 19.
              ---*one Caffe-Mocca-Valium-Vodka-latte to go please*

---*"Drag racing is a pissing contest for engine builders", CallmasterIV

Comment

Originally posted by CallmasterIV View Post
                Delphin/ craterlake plate with r3v sticker on rear window...(2nd pic from bottom)..youre in the same apt complex if u havent moved....im over in 19.
                Hah I was hanging out in those apartments myself for a little while, commented on how nice his 335 looks, you may have seen my diamondschwartz e30 around

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                  Hah I was hanging out in those apartments myself for a little while, commented on how nice his 335 looks, you may have seen my diamondschwartz e30 around
                  right was/is delphin and (bronzit) with eyebrows, left yours? then for sure. looked at a convertible next to a black one that was for sale, i couldnt afford :-)
                  ---*one Caffe-Mocca-Valium-Vodka-latte to go please*

---*"Drag racing is a pissing contest for engine builders", CallmasterIV

Comment

Great meet. Good to see some of you guys again. Thanks to Chris for bringing that tranny down. :)

Comment

Except for a few hassles on the road, that was a great meet. Passed Hans off to Eric Devier to get to Daniel Sloan....we got pics! All in all, was a great time. Matt, thanks for setting this up, and thanks for buying me dinner. No one will ever say you aren't a man of your word!

Closing SOON!
                      "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

right was/is delphin and (bronzit) with eyebrows, left yours? then for sure. looked at a convertible next to a black one that was for sale, i couldnt afford :-)
                        Nope I didnt make it to the meet due to a lack of funds and a screaming diff, i am hoping to make the next one. I should be at the pdx g2g on saturday, I've seen that same delphin in an apartment complex and by Coyotes Bar

Comment

When is the next one? Just moved up here from reno where there is nooooo e30 activity so I think this would be a cool thing to check out

Comment

this saturday photoshoot.

location still pending as i look into about 4 places.

Comment

that belongs to reckless havoc

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                              Except for a few hassles on the road, that was a great meet. Passed Hans off to Eric Devier to get to Daniel Sloan....we got pics! All in all, was a great time. Matt, thanks for setting this up, and thanks for buying me dinner. No one will ever say you aren't a man of your word!

thanks, and thanks for bringing exhaust down. Thinking about the e30 m3 supersprint muffler. Id love a north side meet up near you guys.

HAVE E30 WILL TRAVEL:up:

Comment

It was cool to meet some of you guys and see some local cars.

Now that the age gap is out in the open maybe I won't be so shy about pulling my walker out of the trunk next meet.

Comment

Working...
                                X