No announcement yet.

Portland Meet: Saturday January 29th 7:00 PM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E28?! That kills the caravan, J. Kills it. With fire and abstract falling stars from Salvidor Dali's brain.
    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
      E28?! That kills the caravan, J. Kills it. With fire and abstract falling stars from Salvidor Dali's brain.

Alright here is the deal.

Rain = E28
      Dry = E30

Done!

Comment

wewt! You guys should come over and help me bust this damn car out!

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I'm there tomorrow! See you around twoish man.
          Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

oh yeah, pile of wrecked car gone...

Closing SOON!

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Comment

That is a damn big list! I am excited

Bahama Beige E23 Project
              Bluebird Bus Conversion
              New Oregon Trail

Comment

I'm stoked :) pretty good turn out...and we still got a few days left.

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

And watch like only half show up...lol We shall do roll call at the meet lol

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

It's almost worth driving up with a leaky headgasket. You'll know my car by the smoke screen thrown up around it. PDX is within my AAA plus towing distance. Hmmm.

Comment

Well if James is in, I'm in ;) (Feel free dude to come check our our LeMons car, it's on the way in to town and we'll be working on it all day)

Especially since we'll be seeing mr cktaft earlier in the day, i figure why not just make a whole big e30 day out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
                        I may trek down for this, gotta dust the mtech off, or I can be lazy and take the e28.

R3V convince me
                        Mtech, or my stock on the outside crazy on the inside e28 525i?
                        Well James both of your cars are beautiful and its always nice to see you, even though its only once a year for me and a lot of the other r3vers but it would be cool to get a couple tacoma/sound guys down to Portland for a meet!

But I say Mtech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        CBAKE
                        86 Eta (sold)
                        88 325ix (sold)
                        87 325i

Comment

Originally posted by browntown View Post
                          It's almost worth driving up with a leaky headgasket. You'll know my car by the smoke screen thrown up around it. PDX is within my AAA plus towing distance. Hmmm.
                          Well I'll be in the ix im sure all my shift linkage just went to shit in the eta, and cant get in to reverse. Hell if we go side by side Im sure we could do some James Bond type of smoke screen shit filing up the road behind us lol
                          CBAKE
                          86 Eta (sold)
                          88 325ix (sold)
                          87 325i

Comment

Originally posted by browntown View Post
                            Do it and lets caravan!

Comment

must be cabin fever if this many of us are gonna show

Closing SOON!

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                                Well if James is in, I'm in ;) (Feel free dude to come check our our LeMons car, it's on the way in to town and we'll be working on it all day)

Especially since we'll be seeing mr cktaft earlier in the day, i figure why not just make a whole big e30 day out of it.
                                That is my plan to be honest, head down earlier. Was planning on giving you a call anyway!

Comment

Working...
                                X