X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have some 14's with RA-1's.

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
      thanks for all the replies fellas! i appreciate the responses.

I said fcuk it and went to BMW of Bellevue today and bought the boot. replaced it, and it still has a weird idle. no other cracks or rips i could find?? and i tried to do emissions and failed horribly.... my HC (PPM) was @ 638....the limit in WA is 220... i did spark plugs, boot, and threw some injector cleaner in...

any ideas?!
      O2 sensor or cat, maybe. If you need, I've got a perfectly good O2 sensor that I'd be happy to send your way. I replaced mine when I was diagnosing a different problem. '87IS, if that matters.
      S52-Powered 1987
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
        It's clear plexiglass.
        :rofl:

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

How much you wanting for them Keith? I already have the 15" tires right now, but may be interested in them. Just not wanting to use up the expensive tires (shaved R888 ) on my Novice races/Autocross next year.
          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
          2016 Ford Flex
          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I don't know. They are Borbet type somethings with brand new unshaved RA-1's. I'll send you a picture later today.

Comment

I'm in need of a new stereo! Anyone got a nice Kenwood or Pioneer deck they got for sale?

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Passed DEQ today!

Comment

I'm so glad I don't deal with that shit down here.

Comment

Kind of silly, especially on newer OBDII vehicles, but it has to be done. At least now I can drive it.

Comment

I just read that Washington is phasing it out, but Oregon won't give up that extra money so fast (need to pay for PERS ya know!)

Hurray for gub-ment.
                      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                      2016 Ford Flex
                      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Jeremy - I wasn't thinking earlier. The RA-1's are brand new with no miles, but about 5 years old. Maybe ok for an autocross but I wouldn't recommend them on the track.

Comment

We need to have another Portland meet, while the weather is still good! Maybe tomorrow? I dunno, I'm bored...

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                            We need to have another Portland meet, while the weather is still good! Maybe tomorrow? I dunno, I'm bored...
                            I'd be down. Red Robin airport way?
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
                              I'd be down. Red Robin airport way?

How about PIR drags? It's got to be one of the last weekends. I'll make a post

Comment

Argh, how's about NEXT weekend?

Comment

Working...
                                X