• Time
  • Show
Clear All

need m caps because racecar.
    sigpic

Comment

So much better than caps.

Comment

^^ Do like. I can't see the color from far away, but is it lapisblau?
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

It's crappy Maaco blue with shakey can black hood. The wheels are 14" Borbet type something, tires are 225/50's.

Comment

Ahh, I see. Still looks good!
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Looks pretty cool Keith, can you post bigger pics?

Comment

It's an iPhone pic via tapatalk. The car looks like ass and the rims being formally run on a race car are no better. What do you want?

Comment

^lol'd.

Comment

Glad I made you laugh. I don't use my laptop anymore, just my phone. Are the pics I post too small?

Comment

^Pretty small.. your budget mods are working! Carry on.

Comment

Ah. Maybe I'll learn how to use photbucket one of these days. I intended to make it a pro3 car but never got that far. The RA-1's are kind of noisy and overkill on a street car but what the hell. Its better that having them collect dust.

Comment

Hey M50 people,
                          Is the M50 really that big of an upgrade from the M20?
                          Im really wanting to do a swap now.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
                            Ah. Maybe I'll learn how to use photbucket one of these days. I intended to make it a pro3 car but never got that far. The RA-1's are kind of noisy and overkill on a street car but what the hell. Its better that having them collect dust.

The photobucket app makes things really easy. Snap a picture, a few clicks to upload and post to forums. It took me a while to finally download the app but I'm happy I did.

I also barely use my home PC anymore..
                            '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Cell phones are the new laptops. The only time I use my laptop is when I need a bigger screen or I can't access the full web page from my phone.

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

I only fire up the laptop when I am in bed, otherwise.. my crappy LG Vortex, or my gaming PC. At first I was not so impressed with tablets, but after beta testing Windows 8 since yesterday, I can see them becoming a replacement for notebooks.
                                1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                                2016 Ford Flex
                                2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Working...
                                X