No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea they are metallic, your car, but it's not very eye catching of a color ;)

IMO if your doing paint drop some cash, it's something you want to do right the first time unless your favorite hobby is sanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
    willschnitz

Comment

I don't really want something eye catching I would like to keep it simple but unique.

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post

IMO if your doing paint drop some cash, it's something you want to do right the first time unless your favorite hobby is sanding.

Sahara beige innt even listed in that link either.
        I do recall my buddy that worked at Rasmussen telling me that 318 was 1of 3 us e30's in that color for 84.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
          I do 50% off dealer price.....btw they are backordered for months
          Yeah. Wouldnt get one till February.
          You get em half off huh?
          I may just employ your services in the future. Lol.
          sigpic
          Currently without an e30. Will probably die soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post

Id like to do it right the first time...but that doesn't happen. Only way to learn is by doing. I can never decide on a color anyway, if I mess it up I'll rock it for a year or two and try it again.

Comment

Can anyone tell me which temp thermostat to purchase? I believe 80c is oem right? I'm having trouble figuring out which I need to purchase. Do I want one with the O-ring attach? Anything else I should look out for? My ttemp gauge isn't moving and the heater is blowing warm at best. I suspect a stuck open thermostat. A link to one to purchase would be much appreciated. Thank you

Comment

Oh and I own an 88 325i vert.

Comment

Rx7 bbk worth it?

Comment

Fuck you BMW

How many different styles of h1/h4 lights did Bmw make for the e30??!??!!

I have 3 incomplete sets

2 hella, and 1 Bosch they are all different! I can't make a complete matching set!

Each set has 1 broken lense does anyone have any more broken sets? I could have bought a set of smileys with the money I've wasted trying to put these together.

1 last try can anyone complete one of these!

Comment

FYI I am buying smileys for the e30. I wanted to keep everything early euro but F that smileys have better light output so they win.

Now I'm trying to complete one of these sets to put in the e28.

Comment

Seth, so my car started up! But now i'm having underloader relay issues and I spilled ATF all over the driveway cuz I didnt torque down one of the PS banjo bolts. Lol

Comment

That's a bitch, what's going to break next? Need relays? I have tons of them.

Comment

Looks like the starter(vatozone rebuild) solenoid isnt grounded internally, at this point i'm just gonna have Austin do i'm out of patience and time. I just want to drive the damn thing, well I drove it around the block. Rear tires be rub'n bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
                              Rx7 bbk worth it?

It looks like a pretty good idea, 4 pistons vs 1 piston. They have a kit online with brackets.
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

Comment

Its a 7.5mm upgrade on each side, 15mm total over stock. After all said and done(machining, rotors, calipers) its not worth it IMO. Also rx7 calipers are huge so if you want deepdish wheels, you will probable have fitment issues.

Comment

Working...
                                X