PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
    I stay at Phil whites house @pwpnw on IG, we have a pre party bbq and I stay at his house, we park the cars in his back yard and jam until 1am ish. He is 10min or less frOm picnic
    That sounds like it would be a fun preparty if he's doing it this year..
    1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
    2016 Ford Flex
    2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

William did you adopt my name?

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
        William did you adopt my name?
        You just never knew, Ive been the real Ian all along.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

Plot twist.
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
            You just never knew, Ive been the real Ian all along.
            I always knew you were a huge wanker

Comment

Please, someone buy this before I convince myself I need another project....

Comment

New front spoiler painted and installed. Just about ready to take the for sale pictures.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                  New front spoiler painted and installed. Just about ready to take the for sale pictures.
                  Beautiful Austin.

Someone's going to get a perfect E30, how much are you asking?

Comment

Originally posted by Metallated View Post
                    Beautiful Austin.

Someone's going to get a perfect E30, how much are you asking?
                    Going to "Bring a Trailer". We shall see what happens. Hoping for big money, but as long as I can get it's replacement purchased with the proceeds, I'm good with it. I'm losing money either way, but just want someone to have a nice car at the end of it all. It's definitely the nicest e30 I've owned or driven.

Comment

Going to "Bring a Trailer". We shall see what happens. Hoping for big money, but as long as I can get it's replacement purchased with the proceeds, I'm good with it. I'm losing money either way, but just want someone to have a nice car at the end of it all. It's definitely the nicest e30 I've owned or driven.
                      Can't wait to see what you do next. I lost money on my last car too, but I'm okay with it because I think I've enjoyed the journey and learned a lot in the process?

Now definitely seems like a great time to sell, I can see prices dropping soon.

Are you planning to stick with black out grills?

Comment

Can't wait to see what you do next. I lost money on my last car too, but I'm okay with it because I think I've enjoyed the journey and learned a lot in the process?

Now definitely seems like a great time to sell, I can see prices dropping soon.

Are you planning to stick with black out grills?
                        For me, it's all about the journey of the build, hunting for rare/desirable/uncommon parts and making something better than it was when i started. For the finished product? Meh. Don't care all that bad. I end up making stuff too nice and then am afraid to drive it anywhere.

Next up is S54 MT2 cabrio (procured the engine today) and I will reveal this car's replacement once the cash is in my hand...

Yeah, the black kidneys work on this car, since all the trim is black. Chrome would just look too out of place. I will be reinstalling clear smileys, though.

Comment

I’m thinking about S54 in the X3 when the 2.5 shits the bed.

Figure it’d be a fun family hauler.

Debating doing it to the Touring as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                          2016 Ford Flex
                          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                            I’m thinking about S54 in the X3 when the 2.5 shits the bed.

Figure it’d be a fun family hauler.

Debating doing it to the Touring as well.
                            Just go all in and LS swap it :D

Comment

Just go all in and LS swap it :D
                              LS swap for the win. Always wanted to do this but never the motivation or energy.
                              F80 M3 Alpine
                              E10 Fjord Blue 2002
                              E28 Blackish 535i
                              E21 Silver 320i
                              Disco1 98 4.6
                              ~~~~~~
                              E30 Cirrus coupe S50 SOLD
                              E30 325i SOLD
                              E30 Alpine 325i vert Euro spec SOLD
                              E30 Alpine coupe 325is SOLD
                              sigpic

Comment

For me, it's all about the journey of the build
                                Ha! I kinda feel the same way. My e30 is a collection of parts I sometimes call a rolling shelf of mods. Meaning, it's always changing, and I'm never 100% happy with it. I have a goal, but between now and then, it's a bastard child of a "project car".
                                Originally posted by Matt-B
                                hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
                                X