X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<---- Takes a drink of haterade.

Fuck M3's!

Comment

Apparently I have an m20 powered by pixie dust. Beat my buddies WRX by 3 car lengths to 60mph. Got him out of the gate and walked on him. Mildly confused.

Comment

Originally posted by 10Toes View Post
        Understandable, I blame this for my E30 being apart and me not working on it.
        wait....TIME OUT

You were at the Nurburgring?

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
          yeah just looked up my invoice and i purchased all that shit new on june of last year, needless to say ill give bma tommorrow to see whats up and have them get me new shit. they always take care of any issues i have no questions asked. im really puzzled though how it can completly distroy the pad down to metal and the rotor is fucked all the way around. the edges are all jagged, pics will be posted when i get me new shit!
          Possibly the brake like is collapsed and caused the pads to drag. Common in E30s. Could also be a remote possiblity the pad "fell off" the backing. Had that happen to my F250. One minute it was quiet and the next it was metal on metal. screwed the rotor pretty bad too.

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Comment

Saw a black on black wheels Ferrari 458 today... so dope

Comment

Crickets in here tonight.

I finally installed my plate filler.

Comment

Needs less 3rd brake light and diving board and moar black license plate surround trim.
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                    wait....TIME OUT

You were at the Nurburgring?
                    Yeah went to BMW on Friday, watched the VLN race on Saturday and then drove the Nurburgring on Sunday. :D:D

Comment

America's Best Cities For Hipsters:

They sport vintage bowling shoes and the latest tech gear—but they also know all the best places to eat and drink. Here are America’s cities with the biggest hipster scenes.

The fact I live 38 minutes from the #2 city makes me want to move away even more.
                      Originally posted by James Crivellone
                      1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                        Needs less 3rd brake light and diving board and moar black license plate surround trim.
                        Obvious observation is obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                          Obvious observation is obvious.
                          It was meant sarcastically. I know you know this, it's your car!

Comment

I know. I just wanted to bust your balls. Btw, you forgot it needs to be lowered. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                              I know. I just wanted to bust your balls. Btw, you forgot it needs to be lowered. ;)
                              Pshhh, that goes without saying, bro!

Comment

@Twelvizm - I'm just curious, what's the price range for a hard top. I literally know nothing about them.
                                Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                                2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                                2010 Buell XB9SX
                                2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                                1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                                1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                                1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                                2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                                2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Working...
                                X