No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea i now just had lunch and mowed my lawn. only thing i can do for the rest of the day is detail the wife's car before she goes to work and/or dick around with the bmw more.

oh i did order some paint for my new front valance. $35 for 2 12ounce aerosol cans and about half a pint extra for touch ups.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
    That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

you should buy my muffler, i though u had no $ ;)

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Sawr this at the Sherwood Cruise In this morning. Talked to the owner, he claims to have the only 325i AC Schnitzer in the US?

Also, got the 1969 2800Cs running yesterday :D

Bahama Beige E23 Project
        Bluebird Bus Conversion
        New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B View Post
          you should buy my muffler, i though u had no $ ;)
          after talking with the wife she said i should just weld a patch on the muffler, which i did yesterday, and then just buy the remus exhaust i want. i found a complete remus exhaust system for a E36 for $80 so im getting that.

oh and im starting to look for a 5spd swap for my 325. anyone have one?
          Last edited by Mullet Bullet; 06-11-2011, 05:11 PM.

That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
            Sawr this at the Sherwood Cruise In this morning. Talked to the owner, he claims to have the only 325i AC Schnitzer in the US?
            That guy is on NWBMWClub forums, he's legit.

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
            Also, got the 1969 2800Cs running yesterday :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWrBkmrCXMk
            Cool!
            Originally posted by 5Toes
            bux bux bux. Im all about the bux Mr. Autism

Comment

first day at the new job, clocked 13 hours on a 8 hour day and most of the day was standing around lol.

oh and my H&R race springs showed up today so now i have to order a skid plate and put on the springs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
                first day at the new job, clocked 13 hours on a 8 hour day and most of the day was standing around lol.

oh and my H&R race springs showed up today so now i have to order a skid plate and put on the springs.
                still want me to bring those door cards?
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I love free food
                  Originally posted by bmwm42
                  PNW vulture pm me for parts
                  Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

who in the seattle area has H&R sport springs and who has H&R race's. im wondering because i picked up the races but i think sports will better suit what i want. basically what im wondering is if i can take a ride around the block in your car with you so i can feel how stiff they are.

also because i really can't shell out the cash for billi's right now so i was thinking of trading my race's for some sports then i can also save some cash up for the sport bill's

Comment

still want wishnos door cards?

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

i will get them only if i can sell my race springs, i need to sort out other things rather then aesthetics right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
                          i need to sort out other things rather then aesthetics right now.
                          This is one of the most intelligent things that I have seen posted on r3v in months. :)
                          sigpic

Comment

lol its true though, yes i want to lower my car, do a 5spd swap, etc, etc. but really i need new shocks so i might as well do the springs i want along with and i need to swap cylinder heads since the one on my car now has a burnt valve. then its onto aesthetics.

Comment

Which IX would you guys consider more desireable, a 2 door or a 4 door? All other specs the same

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                              Bluebird Bus Conversion
                              New Oregon Trail

Comment

I wouldn't mind romping around in a 4 door.
                                When are we all going to Sykart again? lol

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Working...
                                X