Oregon BMW CCA Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oregon BMW CCA Meeting

Attended my first CCA meeting on Tuesday at Pro-Tek off Sandy. Beer, brauts & bmws...not a bad first meeting. Meguirs was there pushing their wares and gave a demo on paint detailing. Another vendor (with the lambo) was pushing some sort of paint wrap...didn't really catch his story. Besides a few nice bmw's in the shop there was this crazy electric drag datsun which runs a 10.2 quarter mile. Following a few crappy phone pics.

Anyone ever do business with Pro-Tek/Fab-Tek? This is a new location for them.

Not your typical engine bay...this thing cranks out 1250lbs or torque and 538 hp.

450lbs of batteries

Clean turbo set up from horsepower freaks in an e46 (I think).

Client's Pro3 car Pro-Tek has done some work on...not sure what level of involvement they had with this.

Clean example of a roundie

but I like this one better

clean transplant here. I didn't get any shots of the interior but it had e30 sport seats and a work in progress fitting of e24 rear seats. Beautiful car.

Picked up a couple things from Meguirs and they put on a pretty good detailing demo with random orbital. Overall it was a good time; had some free beer and a dog, learned a little bit from the Meguirs boys.
    sigpic
    84 323i

I know Mike @ Pro-Tek.. Great guy

Comment

Working...
    X