Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Portland E30 BBQ/Meet July 23rd (Changed to 23rd)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joshh
    I'll might be there if you don't mind an Acura being there, no it wont hurt my feelings if you don't want the car in the pics. :D
    My neighbor has a cherry picker if you want me to borrow it. We would have to be done with it the same day though.
    I need to check the autocrossing schedule for that weekend first before I comit.
    of course your welcome, and Id love to borrow the cherry picker.

My plans are to already have the m10 removed from the 318, so that all we gotta do is pull my m20.

Comment

Originally posted by Mot
      Originally posted by joshh
      I'll might be there if you don't mind an Acura being there, no it wont hurt my feelings if you don't want the car in the pics. :D
      My neighbor has a cherry picker if you want me to borrow it. We would have to be done with it the same day though.
      I need to check the autocrossing schedule for that weekend first before I comit.
      of course your welcome, and Id love to borrow the cherry picker.

My plans are to already have the m10 removed from the 318, so that all we gotta do is pull my m20.
      Bumpity Bump. I need to start knowing numbers of people arriving so I can shop accordingly.

Comment

I fogot that I have to get my wisdom teeth out on Thursday. I'll most likely be in no condition to drive on Saturday... but you never know...
        Originally posted by Gruelius
        and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

I'll be there
          PNW E30 CREW ///

Comment

mainly Im looking for some one who knows engine swapping well enough to basicly do it while i help haha. ;)

Comment

Sorry guys, but I have yet to hear from Alex, and I now have serious doubts that the driveshaft will get here before saturday, along with the new CSB, and leave me adequate time to get it all in.

Comment

I'll come over after work, I'll be beat red and tired but I'm always down to help a bro, or maybe just supervise :P

Comment

Well Im starting to worry about wether I should even have the meet this saturday... I need people able to help me swap the drivetrain, and I was hoping for a bigger turn out in general. None of the WA guys seem to be intrested and so far the only recent posts have been people that gotta cancel.

Maybe the 23rd would be better?

Comment

Originally posted by Mot
                    Well Im starting to worry about wether I should even have the meet this saturday... I need people able to help me swap the drivetrain, and I was hoping for a bigger turn out in general. None of the WA guys seem to be intrested and so far the only recent posts have been people that gotta cancel.

Maybe the 23rd would be better?
                    I'll come over and help anyway it's not like I live so far from you

Comment

Its been changed to the 23rd. Hopefully more people can show up then. Either way its going down the 23rd.

Comment

if you guys dont show, more food for me :P

Comment

I may be able to make it, my driveshaft arrived yesterday. I just need to get the new CSB.

Comment

I'll see what I can do. Sounds like it'd be fun.
                            Originally posted by Gruelius
                            and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

I'll try to hop a ride with James Crivellone with my camera and stufffffffff.
                              Kilted Photowench of Justice

Comment

since the time has changed i'll try and make sure that i've got the day cleared off - i've been threatened with death if i do not make it
                                PNW Crew
                                90 m3
                                06 m5

Comment

Working...
                                X