Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saw a nice red 325ix northbound on Interstate 5 in Seattle going up past the Northgate exit at about 9:30am today. I tried to catch up but had to slow down as I approached the 145th exit. That is where, in case you don't know, where the WSP hangs out to catch the speeders during the morning commute.

Comment

Nice alpine white two door appeared to be an IS in Tumwater, darker tints. Waved at you from the M3
      sigpic15 year old me is super impressed with real me

Comment

Sterling silver early i/is coupe on bottle caps. Driver side highbeam removed and dent on hood above same lights. Parked in the nordstrom's/ pental granite in Georgetown industrial area in Seattle.

Comment

Red vert with the top down headed up Locust Way to Bothell. I was headed down and threw you the deuces. Sharp looking car and it truly was 'vert weather!
          Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

finally saw my car out @ cars and coffee, Redmond. Been a long time since I brought the car out to a car show. felt good!

Seats Taken...No one rides for free...

Comment

Looking good

Comment

Finally, someone on Deception pass bridge last night, in a white late model that recognized another E30. This was about 8:48pm.

Comment

About? Gonna need some sig figs.
                  Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                  2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                  2010 Buell XB9SX
                  2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                  1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                  1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                  1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                  2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                  2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

O.D.S. I say about, because I set my clock about 2-3minutes ahead.

Comment

@ UW-Bothell graduation ceremony on Sunday.
                      84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                      Manual swap all the things!

Comment

looks plastidip'd?
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post

@ UW-Bothell graduation ceremony on Sunday.
                          You know that is a professor that is driving that car.

Comment

I spy with my little eye.
                            My Photography - http://www.flickr.com/photos/106236166@N06/ - My Photography

Comment

Last night around 9:30 ... Black E30 parked in front of Little Ceasars on 212th and 44th. Car looked clean, I know you must be on here. Getting cheap pizza gave you away.

Comment

DS e30 M3 headed North on Aurora, spotted at intersection with 85th approximately 1900. I was in the AW m3

Comment

Working...
                                X