Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue E30 right near Qwest and Safeco this morning around 10am. You were getting off 99 and I was about to get on 99. We flashed high beams...your car looks clean! I was in a late model Alpine 318
    - Greg
    α Team Founding Member
    1984 BMW 325 Henna Rot - Sarah -Uber project
    2011 BMW 335d LeMans Blau - Daily Diesel Torque monster

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkle' View Post
      Dang. Those are definitely a little after me. I'm on Bothell Everett Hwy at 6:30-6:45am then normally around 5-5:20 depending on traffic but if I really get stuck in traffic I'll get to Bothell Everett Hwy in your range. So Those must be the days you really see me lol
      yup depends what time i get off of work

Comment

Originally posted by gergpez View Post
        Blue E30 right near Qwest and Safeco this morning around 10am. You were getting off 99 and I was about to get on 99. We flashed high beams...your car looks clean! I was in a late model Alpine 318
        That was me, wasn't sure if you saw the hi-flash because HID's take a minute to warm up. Your car was super-clean, do you have more pics up here?

Also, yesterday I was in front of a Diamondschwartz iX getting on N I-5 at the Roanoke onramp (the one with the tight zig-zag) and we both just tore through it, pretty awesome.
        [IMG]http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/
        91' 325i | Glacier

Comment

Dang. Those are definitely a little after me. I'm on Bothell Everett Hwy at 6:30-6:45am then normally around 5-5:20 depending on traffic but if I really get stuck in traffic I'll get to Bothell Everett Hwy in your range. So Those must be the days you really see me lol
          Did you drive down bellevue way yesterday around 4:45? I saw a girl driving a white vert with some low offset wheels yesterday.

Comment

Red E30 M3 at the landing today in Renton. It looked good!
            Originally posted by Sonny
            I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by 318isbmw View Post
              Did you drive down bellevue way yesterday around 4:45? I saw a girl driving a white vert with some low offset wheels yesterday.

Definitely me! What were you driving?
              Sparkle' - Strategic Alpin Command

Originally posted by markseven
              That right there is why everyone loves E30s.
              Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
              no fat dudes. car will scrape
              Originally posted by Ryann
              Stacey in yoga pants. Discuss.

Comment

Saw a certain black e30 with rather large fender flares on it on saturday around the Tacoma mall. Looked kind of goofy with bottlecaps on it. I forget the guys s/n but, hes on here all the time.

Comment

Low, red early model on Bellevue way yesterday with a big surf board on the roof.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
                    Red E30 M3 at the landing today in Renton. It looked good!
                    That was me :D
                    '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Saw a red ///Mtech II vert headed East on SR 16 in Gig Harbor @ 7:40 am. I was in my E30 going West.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisK View Post
                        That was me, wasn't sure if you saw the hi-flash because HID's take a minute to warm up. Your car was super-clean, do you have more pics up here?

Also, yesterday I was in front of a Diamondschwartz iX getting on N I-5 at the Roanoke onramp (the one with the tight zig-zag) and we both just tore through it, pretty awesome.
                        Love your car, looks great! I don't have any pics yet, been dealing with selling my Zhp and haven't had time to get some good shots yet. I will post some once I get some.
                        - Greg
                        α Team Founding Member
                        1984 BMW 325 Henna Rot - Sarah -Uber project
                        2011 BMW 335d LeMans Blau - Daily Diesel Torque monster

Comment

Definitely me! What were you driving?
                          I was in a red extended cab Tacoma, no way you would have spotted me. Sadly sold the e30.

Comment

early alpine lowered 318is drove past me when i was test driving a customers car today. heading south on 4th in burien.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
                            That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

SUPER clean Calypso late model vert with a hardtop on 520 Eastbound at like 10:30. I went cruising by in the carpool lane in mahh Wagon.
                              -Erik
                              '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                              I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Just seen this beauty on the way home from work.

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Working...
                                X