Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black '87 325is turning onto Beverly Park-Edmonds road from the speedway in Mukilteo this morning. Looked pretty stock.
    S52-Powered 1987
    sigpic

Comment

This morning at about 7 I saw J Snoddy turning into Albertson's in Kingston.

Comment

Originally posted by slowe34 View Post
        There was a very clean silver coupe on nice wheels in North Tacoma. Guessing they saw my car off proctor and revved their super loud raspy exhaust by my house. Shoulda stopped by, I was bbqing and drinking in the back when you came by:)
        Car off Proctor? White 4 door debadged with 5 lug what appear to be E38 baskets by any chance?

Comment

There was a very clean silver coupe on nice wheels in North Tacoma. Guessing they saw my car off proctor and revved their super loud raspy exhaust by my house. Shoulda stopped by, I was bbqing and drinking in the back when you came by:)
          Probably Eric Avery's car.

Comment

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
            Car off Proctor? White 4 door debadged with 5 lug what appear to be E38 baskets by any chance?
            Looks like it

Comment

Yep, that is me.

Comment

Yep, that is me.
                Just drove by you 10 min ago in my e28. Nice car.

I've been driving by that car forever!

BTW we meet every wed @ Bertolino coffee on union.. 7:30pm

Comment

I was filling up at the Fred Meyer's in Bonney Lake about a week ago, and the guy next to me came over and asked about my car. He later said that he had a white '88 325iS, but I didn't manage to catch his name.

He was a pretty cool dude.

Comment

Just drove by you 10 min ago in my e28. Nice car.

I've been driving by that car forever!

BTW we meet every wed @ Bertolino coffee on union.. 7:30pm
                    What color is the e28? And thanks, so jealous of your m-tech kit.

I'll try to make it to a Bertolino's meet for sure. Didnt even know that happened.

Comment

Saw an '87 325is in Kingsgate (Bothell) this afternoon. Damn if it wasn't nearly identical to mine!
                      S52-Powered 1987
                      sigpic

Comment

What color is the e28? And thanks, so jealous of your m-tech kit.

I'll try to make it to a Bertolino's meet for sure. Didnt even know that happened.

You may also see me around in this, badged as an M5 but everyone things is a poser car ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Hayes View Post
                          Big day yesterday. Haven't seen another e30 for a week, and see two in one day.
                          Schwartz facelift coupe driving down the Mukilteo speedway and 405, southbound. Missing the kidney, but looked pretty clean otherwise.
                          Green 4-dr parked in a driveway in Kenmore Terrace.
                          That was me on the speedway. Funny thing... about 15 minutes after you saw me, the car was totaled...

Comment

You may also see me around in this, badged as an M5 but everyone things is a poser car ;)
                            I didn't know those had sunroofs/moonroofs like that. That is pretty cool.

Comment

That is a very awesome car, more pics please.
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
                                That was me on the speedway. Funny thing... about 15 minutes after you saw me, the car was totaled...

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=246750
                                That's terrible!
                                I have three cars at home, two of which could get totalled and I'd just be annoyed at the hassle, and my e30 that would make me cry. I feel for you.
                                S52-Powered 1987
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X