Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chick in a white vert on saturday, headin towards seattle on 520. Sparkle.....?

Originally posted by stewie30luvr
    ooo cause i was fixing my chain tensioner and there was a black widow on the radiator so i killed it
    Originally posted by JakeP
    with a coathanger

Comment

Originally posted by OdSkE30 View Post
      Black E30 on SE 8th getting on to 405 N in Bellevue at bout 7ish. I was in the silver E30. :up: Clean man.
      I just saw this. That had to have been me, I get on 405 there all of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonsnoddy View Post
        chick in a white vert on saturday, headin towards seattle on 520. Sparkle.....?

Not Sparkle, she's out of town. I've seen that girl before also.
        m106 1990 e30
        e36 daily
        e32 cruiser

Comment

thats probably the same one I saw at home depot

Comment

Black e30 sedan on Lake Boulevard in Issaquah
            sigpic
            Strategic Alpine Command

Comment

just found this thread but about a week ago or so i was following a red 325iS with yellow stripes south bound on 509 into burien from 128th

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
              That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

^Guy works at Strictly, IIRC.

Comment

yea ive seen him around burien a bunch as well as a nice alpine coupe thats lowered and a alpine sedan thats lowered with a cage.

i just can't wait to get the M20 fixed in mine so i can step up my game

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
                  That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Just now saw a red late model with basketweaves driving on canyon in puyallup.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=162444

Comment

Originally posted by ahriley91 View Post
                      Just now saw a red late model with basketweaves driving on canyon in puyallup.
                      4 Door? Sure it was basketweaves? My Ma' is borrowing the car and cruising around that area as we speak.
                      Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

alpine late model on 167th and 99 in lynnwood. rollin on some 6 spoke 17's i believe. kick ass man

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
                          just found this thread but about a week ago or so i was following a red 325iS with yellow stripes south bound on 509 into burien from 128th
                          Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
                          yea ive seen him around burien a bunch as well as a nice alpine coupe thats lowered and a alpine sedan thats lowered with a cage.

i just can't wait to get the M20 fixed in mine so i can step up my game

The red 325is with stripes is Kelly's car, but i don't think he works at Strictly. Bryce does but he drives a delphin 87 325is..I pretty sure both of them are on here but don't post much

And a guy named Matt drives the alpine sedan with the cage. the apline coupe could be one of many in the burien area.
                          if you need any help with your car or parts hit me up, i live down by three tree point.

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                            4 Door? Sure it was basketweaves? My Ma' is borrowing the car and cruising around that area as we speak.
                            Nah, it was definitely a 2-door on basketweaves.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=162444

Comment

Originally posted by kyle86 View Post
                              The red 325is with stripes is Kelly's car, but i don't think he works at Strictly. Bryce does but he drives a delphin 87 325is..I pretty sure both of them are on here but don't post much

And a guy named Matt drives the alpine sedan with the cage. the apline coupe could be one of many in the burien area.
                              if you need any help with your car or parts hit me up, i live down by three tree point.
                              Do you have that white metal bumpered e30 I see sometimes parked on 172nd/slyvester rd?

Comment

Hella nice light brown 2002 in Kirkland
                                sigpic
                                Strategic Alpine Command

Comment

Working...
                                X