Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, pick the date and let's make it happen! Simon, myself, and a few others had a great bbq on Saturday.

I park the Death Machine in the garage, yesterday was the Harley and Trail90. That whole space is gonna get weird, going to build a carport off the side of the garage where that scooter is so I've got room for a Sonett or MGB.
    Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
    2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
    2010 Buell XB9SX
    2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
    1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
    1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
    1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
    2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
    2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

I've had a few friends see Sparkle over the last week or so and mistake her for me. From what I've been told, your car is lookin good! :)
      sigpic

Comment

I just spotted Lucky's old vert!!
        -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
        91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
        08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
        04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
        Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
        Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by .Lindsay. View Post
          I've had a few friends see Sparkle over the last week or so and mistake her for me. From what I've been told, your car is lookin good! :)
          Her car is and has been in storage for a while. I doubt they have seen it out and about. Lol. But yes, it is quite the good looking car! :D Lol
          -Erik
          '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
          I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
            Her car is and has been in storage for a while. I doubt they have seen it out and about.
            Weird! Must be another girl with a lowered, white vert then!
            sigpic

Comment

Alpine vert on 85th in Kirkland this morning. Girl in a green shirt with dark hair driving. You were looking back over your shoulder and didn't see me when we passed each other.

Comment

Alpine 318 with a roof rack on I-5 N yesterday around 3 PM. I followed you from 45th until Shoreline. We both threw up peace signs seeing as we were both asian ;)

Comment

Spotted in Lynnwood: Red badge-less E30 with black rear spoiler and borbets at 196th Wellsfargo ... also passed a parked black 325i with german flag covered driver side mirror. Both cars looked great! Someone should get a mid week Edmonds Dick's drive in meet on the calendar!
                  Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Black with diving boards on Lake Hills Connector.

Comment

This afternoon on Northup Way heading east @ 140th -- a red e30 with tinted windows and chrome kidneys a few cars back from me for a couple blocks until he turned into the Pro Golf Discount complex. I was in the white iX, if you post on here.

Comment

Yesterday a red m3 drove past my house twice on 112th in Everett. Looked mean with race seats and I think a roll bar.

Comment

7:35pm on 148th Ave and Lake Hills Blvd in Bellevue.

Saw an Alpine coupe with M-color stripes on the hood, MT1 spoiler I believe. Very clean and sounded really good!
                          -Erik
                          '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                          I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Early this morning. I was on 405 south but I think you went straight from I90 east to Coal Creek Parkway.
                            84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                            Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Kinda looks like Paulo's ix
                              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                              willschnitz

Comment

Bank of America on 24th in Bellevue today -- super clean alpine coupe on weaves with black trunk lip and M-power striping on the hood. One of the nicer e30's I've seen around.

Comment

Working...
                                X