Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has the super nice e30 in a non oem color I saw parked outside at CarTech in Edmonds? Sweet ride! It was some sort of mud green. Sounds bad but I have no other way of describing the color.
    sigpic
    "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Broken down silver e30 on highway 522 east. Couldn't help going the other way! Hope you got it all sorted out.

Schwarz 1985 325e

Comment

Spotted a black E30 at Stadium Flowers on Hwy99 and 208th in Lynnwood today.

Comment

Originally posted by Quadrajet View Post
          Spotted a black E30 at Stadium Flowers on Hwy99 and 208th in Lynnwood today.
          Drove past that, although wasn't at Stadium Flowers.

Schwarz 1985 325e

Comment

That was the only E30 I saw all day. I was parked right next to Hwy99 for a little over an hour too.

Comment

Whoever I waved at on I-405 headed south, got off at exit 4 and rode until the golf course. Digged the swapped early model sounded good.

Schwarz 1985 325e

Comment

Grey M3 with a rack spotted at aurora and 75th around 2 today, I was in my schwarz coupe. Gawjus!

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
                -Peter
                '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
                '91 318is slicktop project
                '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
                '00 Tundra

Comment

Whoever had the blue car at the exit of hwy 18 in Covington this afternoon gets a "OMG that thing is so nice!" from me.
                  1990 325is "the rat"/ E30 Warsteiner tribute racecar/1985 325e "faded Glory"/ 1968 Chevy II Nova "the baby"/ 2001 525i 5spd purchased May 2013 with 16k miles. Plus other junk that annoys the neighbors.

Comment

Just saw a r3v'd alpine coupe with dark tinted windows on i5 N just passed Federal Way. Hope everyone is okay.
                    84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                    Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
                      Just saw a r3v'd alpine coupe with dark tinted windows on i5 N just passed Federal Way. Hope everyone is okay.
                      I saw that too

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pipes View Post
                        @ Erik & @ jP4-- that was me in the Alpine coupe with Mstripes & black spoiler-- thanks for the props!
                        Are you currently rocking a roof rack? I saw another really clean Alpine coupe heading up BelRed next to O'Reallys in Bellevue last night at about 8:30.
                        -Erik
                        '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                        I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Nice looking pußtagrün auto coupe yesterday at Perrigo Park. M side markers, trunk spoiler, Raiders sticker in back window. Anyone on here?

Comment

Just saw a dark low coupe with tinted windows heading up 228th here in Bothell a couple minutes ago.
                            84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350

Comment

Girl in a low, loud, white alpine coupe going east over the 124th st overpass in totem lake just now.

Comment

Saw Bradley and Greg i think yesterday, dont know for sure.

Saw a Red 318is in Kenmore on the lake city hw

Saw a white 318is with HIDs and the lot on ballinger
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X