This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kyle86 View Post
    The red 325is with stripes is Kelly's car, but i don't think he works at Strictly. Bryce does but he drives a delphin 87 325is..I pretty sure both of them are on here but don't post much

And a guy named Matt drives the alpine sedan with the cage. the apline coupe could be one of many in the burien area.
    if you need any help with your car or parts hit me up, i live down by three tree point.

oh ok, you live on maple wild right with a couple other e30's out front? nice to see some more local people are on here. i might have to hit you up since im soon going to be doing a head swap on my m20 since it burnt a valve i think.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
    That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
      Do you have that white metal bumpered e30 I see sometimes parked on 172nd/slyvester rd?
      Yea thats my one of mine. Do you happen to drive a black 318is by any chance?

Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
      oh ok, you live on maple wild right with a couple other e30's out front? nice to see some more local people are on here. i might have to hit you up since im soon going to be doing a head swap on my m20 since it burnt a valve i think.
      Yup thats me, If your driving by and see the garage door up stop by, we've done a few headgasket/headswaps before.

Comment

ok cool i will have to do that, i live just off sylvester road right by the school, i drive a 90 sterling silver 325i coupe

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
        That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Alpine late model on I5 south in Seattle looked like it had oe hubcaps, I passed you on the left and waved, not sure if you saw the wave, I was at a pretty good clip.
          m106 1990 e30
          e36 daily
          e32 cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
            Alpine late model on I5 south in Seattle looked like it had oe hubcaps, I passed you on the left and waved, not sure if you saw the wave, I was at a pretty good clip.
            In your 5 lug, m30 e30? Eh eh?

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk
            Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Is it officially 5 lug meow?
              86' 325e

Quote:
              Originally Posted by 02stu
              They're (e30s) very sensible if you never want to get laid by anything other then a college student..on second thought

Comment

Originally posted by kyle86 View Post
                Yea thats my one of mine. Do you happen to drive a black 318is by any chance?
                Nope, mine is briliantrot...I'm friends with Bryce so I'm down in that area from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by E30Rookie37 View Post
                  It is, and frickin SIIIICK
                  sigpic
                  Strategic Alpine Command

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                    In your 5 lug, m30 e30? Eh eh?

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk
                    Originally posted by E30Rookie37 View Post
                    Yes the five lug swap is complete.
                    m106 1990 e30
                    e36 daily
                    e32 cruiser

Comment

I respectfully demand pictures OR you to be in the E30 tonight at work ;)
                      Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Originally posted by Rennsport View Post
                        Yes the five lug swap is complete.
                        Just a little jealous. ;)
                        -Joe

Comment

Bump this shi...
                          sigpic
                          Strategic Alpine Command

Comment

late model zinnoberrot conv W Lk Sammamish 9am.... Late model arktisblau coupe on 405 going through Bellevue12.45pm.... and Late model Schwartz coupe on NE 116th ST in Kirkland 12.55pm
                            sigpic
                            Strategic Alpine Command

Comment

Originally posted by Alpine30 Wolf View Post
                              late model zinnoberrot conv W Lk Sammamish 9am.... Late model arktisblau coupe on 405 going through Bellevue12.45pm.... and Late model Schwartz coupe on NE 116th ST in Kirkland 12.55pm
                              You out driving around all day? Perfect weather for it.
                              -Joe

Comment

irony
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X